Back From HHI - Studio Thoughts

HollyH

Are we there yet!!!!!
Just back from 2 days at HH. First time in a studio at HH for DH & I. We had just a few points left that had to be used before the end of this year. Usually we have more of the crew with us so we've floated between 1 and 2bdrm units.

Have to say nothing was wrong with the studio. Marsh view. Very quiet. Everything worked. One of our favorite DVC resorts. However, for me, studio just didn't do it for me. Missed the jet tub, king bed, real plates and silverware, wine glasses, end table on my side, etc. Were these reasons enough to spend extra points on this trip? No. Not in the least. Could I have called down for things? Sure. I love my DVC and yes, we've been in studios before. I guess DH & I are getting spoiled with the little things you take for granted with the larger rooms and it was just a few little things I noticed.

In the future if we only had a couple points to use would we do it again? Probably. Just saying... missed the "stuff". ;)

Oh, boy-can I relate to this! We'd always gotten a 1 BR villa at HHI....until last year, when for some reason we got a studio. Boy, did I miss that 1 BR! And I admit that I wrote on these boards the whole long list of things that were less than perfect (for me-everything was perfect as far as cleanliness and working order). I missed that cute little entry where we hung our coats and saw Shadow's footprints, the full-size fridge, the ice maker, the laundry for our dirty clothes. And what's with that tiny table on the balcony? Where's the picnic table?
004.jpg

Yes, this spoiled DVCer now HAS to have a 1 BR at HHI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter