Back from the Magical Magic - March 2 - 9 th - Part 1

momofofo

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We had a marvelous time. We are 4 : Me 44, DH 44, DD 13 and DD 11

We left Québec city (Canada) Thursday night for Montreal. We slept at my brother-in-law.

We took the plane Friday (March 1th) at 6h30. We stopped in Toronto for a connection to Orlando. We arrived in Orlando at 13h30. We stayed at the Amerisuites Northeast. We took the shuttle (we have to wait one hour, we were a little bit angry). The Amerisuites is OK but the service is not the better. The pool was good and the water warm.

The next morning we took the shuttle back to the airport. We took the Disney cruise line bus. We were all excited. The bus left at 9h45. It was the first bus. The driver was nice and we had a film about the cruise. We were very happy to see the terminal and the ship. WOW !!!!!

At the terminal, we went on the Non-US citizens line. Nobody. Wow ! We felt lucky because there was a line for the US citizens.
We visited the beautiful terminal. I sat on line. We were the first ten to enter the ship at 12h15.

We were announced and our picture was taken. We were impressed by all the people clapping the hands at the entrance fo the Atrium. We didn't follow the rule and we went to our cabin to left our hand luggages. We had a cabin category 10 # 7501. We had the pleasure to meet Lily from Croatia who was our stateroom hostess. She is very nice and sweet.

We went to the Oceaner Lab for younger DD. They have counsellor who speaks French. GREAT. After we went to Common Grounds. They have too counsellor who speaks French.

We went to have dinner at Topsider's. I made reservations for Palo. After that we walked all around the ship. We went to the deck party which is wonderful. We had a lot of fun. We watched it from the deck 10 which is the best place to see all. We waved good bye.

We have first seating and our rotation was LAPLAPL. We were happy to have the first seating. I wouldn't want to eat late. We meet our wonderful, magnificient.... server and assistant server : Adrian from England and Zama from South Africa. They are the BEST!!! Adrian knew the name of my DD before we were seating. A special touch. We are French canadian, we speak English but my younger DD is not good at it yet. So we were surprised and very pleased that Adrian can speak French for our younger DD. We met our Head Server Sandra from France. She is professionnal.

The food was wonderful. The day before was my DH birthday. Adrian asked us if we want the best for desert. I tought it was the birthday cake. No : It was a sample of all the desert. Wow. After they brought the birthday cake and they sang happy birthday. WONDERFUL !!!!

After dinner, my younger DD didn't feel well. We had rough seas (It was like that all week). I didn't feel well too after dinner and I bought some sea bands. DH and I went to see the Welcome aboard show. It was a very good show.

The next day (Sunday) was a beautiful day at sea. Teenager DD went to Common Grounds and made friends. Younger DD went to the club but was sick. So we spend the day with her near the pool. She ate a lot of crackers and drank Ginger Ale (ZAMA advice). It was a shinny day buy windy. The pools were waving pool. For dinner we went to Animator Palate. It was formal night. DH and I went to High Tea at Palo. It was very nice and very good. Younger DD and I couldn't eat because we were seasick. After dinner, DH and I went to see Hercules. Very good show.

Monday was another day at sea. Everybody was feeling very well. It is our Character Breakfast. It is very fun. We liked it a lot. Adrian was a lot of fun. We spend the day at Goofy pool.
My two DD went to dinner at Parrot Cay alone while DH and I went to Palo. Palo was very nice. The food is excellent. Our server was Katia from Sweden. We had the chance to see the sunset. After dinner we met the girls and went to the show (Morty). It was a good show.

I will continue on a next post.
See you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter