Back on line !!!!!

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
:( Sorry guys i have not answered you and your questions,my power supply board and mother board fried and went to cyber heaven!So i am borrowing a little time to answer you! Motherfletcher i gained 12 lbs :guilty: but we started induction when we came home and so far have dropped 7 of my 12 lbs.Yes we really had a great time and i cannot wait to go back in Jan.We are staying at pop cent this time.......Was going to stay at Hard rock but we got a $55.0 dollar a nite rate at the dreaded mouse...But guess where we will go??????Sorry i dont have ap 's to the mouse but i sure do to universal!....I sure am going to miss showing my resort id to go to front of the line!!!!!! My trip report will be forth coming ....I dont write novels so dont expect one lol I am sitting here thinking 140 a nite at hard rock or 55 at disney and i would really pay the extra to stay at hard rock....But you know santas is coming and my 6 yr old doesnt understand why her presents will be cut short if i stay at one hotel or the other...We still believe or least i still do!!!!!!!Thank's for all of your advice guy,s and gals !!! You made our trip one the best ever!!!!! And i mean that!!!! Lots of magic at Universal Studios /IOA and what great memories!!!!!! Well gotta go to work tonite !!!! Nite shift stinks!!!!!

Thanks for the update Daddy. Sorry to hear about your tech troubles!:(

I know what you mean, Don, about weighing the cost of hotels. I went Sunday (Your last day?) just to see if we still could do the parks without FOTL. It was very doable without dealing with lines. I can get an off-site hotel(Best Western Plaza International) for 24/night. What do you want to do, kids? Stay at HRH one night or BW for 4 nights? APs are already paid for.
12# aint bad for Thanksgiving.
Was you able to hook up with DM?
Good to have you back. Night shift is a good place to rest up from your vacation!

Motherfletcher
No i did not see Dm when i was there ,but i think i saw flyfly t-giving day she waas sitting at the G-busters,front and center,wearing a pink sweater/sweatjacket,Looks like the famous cushion had allmost turned a greenish color,i yelled and got a ****ty look so we kept on walking,may have not been her....Yea kids and money they think dads a money tree...I mean we could go allott more often if they could do with out all the just got to haves...Of course some times dad has to have his gotta haves:teeth: Still waiting for tcwo to ship my motherboard ******suppose to have been here friday ,they havent shipped as of yet! And they are usually really dependable!Yea my weight gain add loss is funny,it took a week to gain and as of yesterdays weighin i had lost 10 of 12 in 1 week.Speaking of hotel rates i got even a better rate at disney with a code from mouse savers,It was less than aaa rate and 6 dollars more than the ap rate....55 dollars a nite,for the same room they wanted to charge me129.0 for last week!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter