Backyar BBQ vs Luau

if it were just the two of you and maybe the 12 year old...I'd definitely say Luau. The Backyard BBQ, IMHO, is really for people with younger kids. The characters are there and they dance and interact quite a bit with the quests. My DH and I went this summer and it really wasn't that great for us - kind of boring. The food wasn't so great either.

The luau is a fantastic show - absolutely wonderful. Again, we didn't like the food but it was worth it to see the show.

PamNC

Weve done the luau three times but the trip we just returned on we the the bar- b -que. We loved the Luau (me, DH, DDs 9 and 5), but we wanted to do something different so we did the barbeque. We liked it too. I would say the Luau edges out the barbeque by a bit. BUT if you like linedancing and country music then you will love the barbeque. We like doing the Luau and then sitting on the Poly beach when it is over and watching the electric parade. Good luck with your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter