Bad experience with HAPPY LIMO!

starfishdsb

Earning My Ears
Normally I dont resort to such drastic measures, however, I dont want another family to have the same experience we had recently. :mad:
On our trip to WDW, we used Happy Limo for our *shuttle* service from/to the airport.
For our family of five, we had a towncar to pick us up from airport and take us to our vacation villa, the outbound trip was great! Driver friendly, pickup was prompt (however, had to call this service when we were in baggage claim, they didnt offer in person baggage pickup).
But our return car (to take us back to airport) was 35 minutes late, and blamed IT on US! The dispatcher was given specific instructions of where to pick us up, they didnt, we had to call twice to get a driver back! Then the dispatcher blamed it on driver, and driver blamed on dispatcher! Anyway, we were late to airport, and security being what it is now, almost missed our flight. My biggest complaint is that when I contacted Happy Limo, I was forwarded to *dead air* and none of my emails to management, sales, or cust service have been responded to.
I would look at another transportation company if I were you!
Otherwise, WDW trip was magical!

We had a similar situation with Florida Towncar a few years ago, except they never showed up at the resort for the trip to MCO. After several phone calls to FTC with no luck, the people at the GF took us to the airport, at no charge. This is a bad way to end a trip.

Sorry to hear about your awful experience! We have been very fortunate in dealing with Happy Limo and have always had good experiences. I am surprised that they haven't responded to you. What email address have you been using? I suggest that you try reservations@happylimo.com
I have used that email in previous correspondence and have always gotten a reply. Good luck!
And BTW, they will greet you at the baggage claim if there is a parking spot available to leave the towncar. The area is very limited now, so they may have to stay with the vehicle and drive around till you call.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I am glad that you had a good experience, however we did not and are not!
I have tried reservations, maywehelpyou, comments, management, all by phone and email!!!! No one will take my call (I was told to ask for *Ron* by the driver). I am so frustrated that I am now going to write a formal letter. I just wanted to put up a *BEWARE* post for all others considering them (I wouldnt have done so if Happy Limo had responded to any of my attempts to reach them)
I will use another transportation company next time we visit.
BTW, when I emailed them during the search process before hiring them, they were very quick to respond to emails, go figure.

Just wanted to let you know that after posting here and going to Mousesavers to complain....Happy Limo finally contacted me, and made an offer to *undo my unhappiness*
Apology accepted. Issue over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter