Bad seats at Aulani Luau?

cbnsoul

DIS Veteran
i have been researching the luau at Aulani a bit for our upcoming trip in June. It seems that it’s kind of a mixed bag when it comes to recommendations regarding VIP versus regular seating. I figured we’d probably just do the regular seating as it seemed as if the views would be fine but found a video online that was taken WAY off to the side and pretty far away. I wanted to see if anyone felt that their non-VIP table made viewing the show difficult.

I
We're planning a July trip and I want to follow this as well.
I wasn't sure about this either. We also have a not-so-patient guest(my hubby) so to avoid long lines and to make sure all 6 of us are seated together... I booked VIP. Knowing we get in earlier and we sit up front(2 kiddos 5 and 8) and they know we are a group of 6...I feel relieved and relaxed about this. Just my way of making things flow smoothly.

5BABB454-C91C-4842-B334-DC8A4238ACF8.jpeg There are platforms in the middle aisle where a lot of dancing happens. It’s a Small gathering and I think all the seats are good but for the small add (in the scheme of things) VIP is worth it. The early entry, free drinks, and much upgraded leis are great on top of the great view. We were in the center at the very front. It was great and my kids were riveted.

Here is a look at all of the luau tables during set up from our room.

View attachment 296639 There are platforms in the middle aisle where a lot of dancing happens. It’s a Small gathering and I think all the seats are good but for the small add (in the scheme of things) VIP is worth it. The early entry, free drinks, and much upgraded leis are great on top of the great view. We were in the center at the very front. It was great and my kids were riveted.

Here is a look at all of the luau tables during set up from our room.
We are doing VIP and I'm very happy I chose that. It seems in the videos ppl post that those in the back creep forward to take pics and stand in front of the rest of the back tables. I'd be pissed..and I will be if someone thinks that they are gonna stand in front of my family and block our view that we paid extra for. I'm not one to put up with ppl so rude. If you want to be in front- then pay for those seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!