Baked Macaroni and Cheese

autumnblue

DIS Veteran
Any know where you can find baked macaroni and cheese at WDW. The more exotic the better.

Autumnblue

There is a great version that is a side dish at Artist Point. I would guess they would do a meal of it if requested. It is made with Tillamook cheese (from Oregon) which is DHs home town. It is read cheddar, not American or processed cheese.

It's pretty exotic at Chefs de France. It was the side dish for my meal. I thought it was yummy, but it was so heavy and filling that I didn't finish it.

Wolfgang Puck Express also has a WONDERFUL baked macaroni and cheese. It is so rich and full of cheese, I'm sure it has a million calories and is full of fat (but those things don't count at WDW, Right?!)!! I had it twice on our trip in December and i'm looking forward to having it again in July.

Boma's has baked macroni and cheese. It is not exotic but is good. It is located in the area where more of the kids foods are. I alway have to have at least one scoop of it.:teeth:

I was planning to try Boma but I din't realize the macaroni and cheese listed wasn't just the type with the sauce. I think I'm definitely going to try the wolfgang puck's one too. He also has tortilla soup on the menu which I love.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter