balconies at Beach Club

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I know some of the villas at Beach Club have the very small balcony-is that the same case for their 2 bedroom villas? Is there a chance you could get a 2 bedroom with the tiny balcony?
Thank you!

Hi, I know some of the villas at Beach Club have the very small balcony-is that the same case for their 2 bedroom villas? Is there a chance you could get a 2 bedroom with the tiny balcony?
Thank you!

Yes, that's possible. It would be 2 or 3 tiny balconies but it's possible.

At the Beach Club resort (not DVC part) they will have some rooms with the 'juliet' balcony. I do not think any DVC rooms have this - we have full sized balconies :)

At the Beach Club resort (not DVC part) they will have some rooms with the 'juliet' balcony. I do not think any DVC rooms have this - we have full sized balconies :)

Correct that the Villas don't have those Juliet balconies but there are still balconies that I'd debate are really "full sized". We've had them that the chairs needed to be turned a bit sideways so you were able to sit.

Ok, thank you all! Maybe we’ll stick with boardwalk villas, less points and more balcony!

The last time I stayed at BCV, we got a studio at the intersection between the two wings. When we opened our drapes, we could look down all the balconies in one direction. Stepping outside, we could look down all the balconies in the other direction. The balcony itself wasn't much larger than the 2 chairs on it, which needed to be turned sideways in order to use them. After watching the Illuminations fireworks over the trees the first night, we closed the blinds and never went out there again.

Contrasting that with the Poly and BLT... We relaxed on the balconies nearly every morning for breakfast and for a short while every night after returning from the park, enjoying the view.

We stayed in a dedicated BCV 2 BR last year. We had a "divided" (do not know another word for it) balcony......a small balcony and a larger balcony, that were separated by a wall/rail (cannot recall). I thought it was weird since we were in a Dedicated villa, that it was not one long balcony.

I requested "large balcony" for our 2 bedroom, it spanned all the length of all the rooms. Depth was the usual too small.

We had a studio with a larger balcony than the one bedroom we had later on. No balcony off the master bedroom, just the living room. The studio was one of those in the corners with a wedge shaped balcony (but only one third of the wedge - another third went to the other studio and one third was blocked off).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter