Ban vmk bay be!!!

Should bay be be banned???

• DONT CARE

• I LOVE IT SO NO

• BAN BAY BE!!!

• I might want to but not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
true dat
it is sooooooo anoying when they say some on help me i am stuck in a box that my mummy put me in and then some dumb person helps them and they say tank woo and and take a peace of the box out of the pocket and they eat it like what the he double hocky stick's ! like i felt bad in the start but not it is just anoying !!!

tip : tell them to get a life
ask to be friend
follow them around telling everyone there plan
then when they say they are going to report press ignor and simple RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !! :} then this will be the pic
:guilty:/:laughing:

:charac2: vmk bay be is not nice!! the kids are rude and this is a nightmare for all of us!! if u have a bay be u dont know what i am tatalking about!!so no posts for u:cool1: :cool1: now for some fun banana style!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: answer poll with your true thoughts plz

They should be allowed to post. It would be interesting to have the opinions of someone that does do "bay be".

true dat
it is sooooooo anoying when they say some on help me i am stuck in a box that my mummy put me in and then some dumb person helps them and they say tank woo and and take a peace of the box out of the pocket and they eat it like what the he double hocky stick's ! like i felt bad in the start but not it is just anoying !!!

tip : tell them to get a life
ask to be friend
follow them around telling everyone there plan
then when they say they are going to report press ignor and simple RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !! :} then this will be the pic
:guilty:/:laughing:

I think that following them around might be considered harrassment, even if you were trying to "foil their plan"...:confused3 Besides, if you became their friend and followed them around, foiling their plans, they would delete you from their friends list.

Personally, "bay be" annoys me, but not enough to ban it from VMK. It's just like taken. If it doesn't get out of hand, it's okay. Only when it crosses the line does it become something that should be banned.

Just my two cents,
~Miles

Originally Posted by Uchiha
I think that following them around might be considered harrassment, even if you were trying to "foil their plan"... Besides, if you became their friend and followed them around, foiling their plans, they would delete you from their friends list.

Personally, "bay be" annoys me, but not enough to ban it from VMK. It's just like taken. If it doesn't get out of hand, it's okay. Only when it crosses the line does it become something that should be banned.

Just my two cents,
~Miles

i thought the idea was funny, but now that you say it, it does sound too much like harrassing someone else. bay be does get on my nerves, too, but just ignore them if they are getting too much on your nerves and/or leave the room. it's that simple :)

This is what turned myself off from bay be besides joining dis

:goodvibes me the kinder garden teacher
:) a bay be friend
:cutie: her evil friend
:scared1: her evil mummy

:goodvibes : I give you an a Jill (random name)
:) : ty teacher
:goodvibes I give you a Be Sarah (random name again)
:cutie: What!!
:goodvibes : I gave you a be
:cutie: Im getting my mummy!
:scared1: Hello
:cutie: Mummy she give me Be!
:scared1: What my bay be is an A kid!

I cant really remember the reast

Originally Posted by coolkidhann95

me the kinder garden teacher
a bay be friend
her evil friend
her evil mummy

: I give you an a Jill (random name)
: ty teacher
I give you a Be Sarah (random name again)
What!!
: I gave you a be
Im getting my mummy!
Hello
Mummy she give me Be!
What my bay be is an A kid!

some people are just so strict on VMK about their "kids"...it's not like they're getting a real grade or anything. if you were the teacher, the "mummy" should have scolded her child for not getting an A. B's are just like A's except the girl might have just gotten 3 answers wrong, but it's not like VMK gives people colledge education :sad2:

and of course, sorry about what happened :3dglasses

Ok, yes Im actually responding to this, since before I was very big against bay be and taken, I dont care anymore now, cause if you see them you go away, dont enter any daycare rooms, and if they come in your room just boot them.

I voted

I DONT CARE
:hippie:

:goodvibes me the kinder garden teacher
:) a bay be friend
:cutie: her evil friend
:scared1: her evil mummy

:goodvibes : I give you an a Jill (random name)
:) : ty teacher
:goodvibes I give you a Be Sarah (random name again)
:cutie: What!!
:goodvibes : I gave you a be
:cutie: Im getting my mummy!
:scared1: Hello
:cutie: Mummy she give me Be!
:scared1: What my bay be is an A kid!

Didnt I get you off the bay be thing? We kept getting in a big fight and always arguing? Remember? Then we were friends??

me and birdman voted for all of them rofl
:lmao: :lmao: That's good!!

Anyway, I believe that "Bay Be" is not a real threat, and if they ban for it they will begin banning for even lesser offences. "Like mentioning dis!"

Just my opinion
PrinceLegolas

It was before dis got it?

why did you bring that up again?
been there done that wont go back I was just telling an experience

redyosho: do u need a mummy

bay be: yes
redyosho: can i be your mummy

bay be: no bc u are not cute or rich u *** :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is what a bay be said to me

me redyosho

P.S this is my moms thing

but i am redyosho on vmk indsuns kid in real

I voted i dont care because i dont like it and really dont want nothing to do with it :)

i voted ban bay be because i think it is stupid because my weird little sister does it when she can play vmk

I voted I dont care, and I really, dont care. VMK baby and taken is just annoying, ignore it. And people who have kids in real and "vmk" should have a right to post for their opinion, just to let ye know. :)

♪ Monkey

They should be allowed to post. It would be interesting to have the opinions of someone that does do "bay be".

I think that following them around might be considered harrassment, even if you were trying to "foil their plan"...:confused3 Besides, if you became their friend and followed them around, foiling their plans, they would delete you from their friends list.

Just my two cents,
~Miles

no i was jking lol

:lmao: :lmao: That's good!!

Anyway, I believe that "Bay Be" is not a real threat, and if they ban for it they will begin banning for even lesser offences. "Like mentioning dis!"

Just my opinion
PrinceLegolas

Lest we forget being banned for "You know... just being.. there."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter