"Bank Tour" of Gringotts queue?

lauratd

Earning My Ears
First trip to Orlando and I have been researching up a storm. I have read several places about using the tour line of Hogwarts and then the single rider line to save time and have a more pleasant time gawking at the cool stuff in line without blocking people.

One place suggested there might be a "bank tour" offered at Gringotts as well, but I have not been able to find any reports of anyone doing this. I haver read about a lot of people doing the single rider line after doing the regular line the first time all of them mention that single rider skips the cool queue stuff but nobody mentions a bank tour option.

Has anyone done the bank tour or asked and been told there isn't one?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

First trip to Orlando and I have been researching up a storm. I have read several places about using the tour line of Hogwarts and then the single rider line to save time and have a more pleasant time gawking at the cool stuff in line without blocking people. One place suggested there might be a "bank tour" offered at Gringotts as well, but I have not been able to find any reports of anyone doing this. I haver read about a lot of people doing the single rider line after doing the regular line the first time all of them mention that single rider skips the cool queue stuff but nobody mentions a bank tour option. Has anyone done the bank tour or asked and been told there isn't one? aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Non as of now.

Hogwarts has a castle tour when crowds aren't peak. When crowds are peak they use all queues for riders.

Right now, Gringotts is at peak, so there are no extra queues for tours.

Make sure you stop by the Gringotts money exchange to visit the talking goblin. He answers your questions and he is hilarious!

Hogwarts has a castle tour when crowds aren't peak. When crowds are peak they use all queues for riders.

Right now, Gringotts is at peak, so there are no extra queues for tours.

That makes sense. Thanks! The day I'm going in Sept. is marked a 4 so maybe I'll get lucky, but I won't count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter