Banking, II, what to do?

xterratri

<font color=blue>Recommends the "livestock" workou
I had earmarked Aug 05 UY points for an 8 night trip in May. It would have been the last trip on our current APs, 3 nights at VWL and then 5 at OKW. I'm still booking it but strongly suspect that I will end up with just the weekend at VWL(for the FL Half Ironman) so I'll have a chunk of points. The schedule for my school has been published for quite a while but they always have that little 'subject to change' clause. Due to a conflict between the available dates for boards and the clinical decision making course, they are talking about moving the CDM course to the 3 weeks we were going to have off in May. I just committed to the half ironman on Monday this week and found out about this likely change on Weds. Grrr. As much as it irritates me re: my disney plans, taking CDM in May and then being done with the classroom part of the curriculum is preferrable academically.

Going in June/July are not terribly good options because I'll be taking the boards and then spending some time on active duty prior to starting clinical rotations. Also the summer heat wouldn't be stellar for my grandma whom we tend to take(and has her own AP). If I bank the points, we'll have way more than we need for the 06 UY year since we'll only get to go for a week prior to X-mas. Frankly, we would have over 100 left over from that trip even without banking but I'm planning 2 07/08 trips that will need lots of points. I was thinking about maybe putting them into II and then trying to get a week at Big Sky in MT, someplace in Tahoe, or someplace in the NE. How do I know how many points would be needed and how does II actually work as far as getting desired locations and dates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter