Banking /Trip Planning

CKDKMK

Oct 2005
I have banked all my 2005 points. Our use year is June. Now we are thinking about a last minute trip. How does this work? Can you borrow banked points? I am a pretty new member and have not got the hang of this yet. We were planning our 1st trip home in Dec 06 but now some family members can not go and we are trying to figure out where to use and when to use all our points before May 31, 07. I know this is a long time off, but only have certain months to work with since I am self employed and the other months are the busiest times. Also I do not like to be gone from work more than a week at a time. I want to spread out the fun.

Thanks for any help.

You can't borrow banked points but you can borrow your next use year points which would enable you to book a trip before May 31, 2006. Once banked or borrowed, points can't be "un-banked or un-borrowed" (unless extraordinary circumstances occur).

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter