? Banking

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
I have a June use year so I have to bank by January, my question is we are going on our first Disney Cruise in September. We are staying in WDW one night prior and then 3 nights after. We are going in the beginning of September. Should I book my home resort which is Saratoga for my dates needed then try to change resorts at the 7 month mark or should I bank all my remaining 2019 points and book in February when my booking window opens. Is Labor Day week a difficult week to book at the 7 month mark?
Thank you all for your knowledge

If you are using 2019 points you have to bank before using them for 9/20 anyway.

If you are trying to use June 2019 points for a September 2020 room reservation, the 2019 points will need to be banked whether you choose to book at 11 months or 7 months. The points need to be valid for the time of travel, not the booking window.

While I think you will find some flexibility in early Sept, it is nice to have something in hand. therefore, I’d suggest booking both the 1 night pre-cruise and 3 nights post-cruise at Saratoga during the home priority window, then try to modify one or both reservations when the 7 month window opens.

Those points need to be banked whether you book now or wait until February,

Unless you know you need them before June 1st, 2020, bank them, books SSR, and then in February, try to change out if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter