barking?

jama

DIS Veteran
I was wondering since the hotels allow pets if barking is ever an issue? Or are the rooms soundproof? We will be staying at RPR. Thanks,Jama

I heard barking once on the 6th floor of Hard Rock. I thought that was strange. It was muffled and wouldn't keep anyone awake or anything. I have never heard a peep (or bark) at PBH or RPR.

I saw lots of dogs at the RPR, but never heard one. I assume they keep them in a seperate area of the hotel. It did not appear to be any problem.

i was afraid of the barking too and i have cat allergies so i requested to be on a floor at RPR with no pets! i hope they can accomodate it.

We have had many stays and not once been disturbed by barking. We did see the pets (sometimes) just never heard them.

Candice30,

My son has allergies and asthma and they have always been wonderful about pet free rooms for us. He's never had a problem. :) Just make sure its noted and mention it again at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter