Baseball

fasttrakphil

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let my fellow DVC'ers know that the TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS and the TEXAS RANGERS will be playing live regular season baseball at DISNEY'S WIDE WORLD of SPORTS May 15-17th. These are considered home games for Tampa and it's a test to see how much Central FL. fans they have. I will be arriving at BWV on the evening of May 16th. So i have my tickets to the May 17th evening game. what a great mixture disney and baseball games that mean something. Well if any DEVIL RAYS game can mean anything. Tickets are currently on sale............................Sorry if i'm on the wrong thread but this does say Mousecellaneous..............

You'll love the atmosphere! It beats the drive to Tampa/St Pete to the Trop as well as the dome atmosphere! I've made that drive a few times when I've been down at Disney to catch a Rays-Orioles game. Enjoy the game!

Mary

Just wanted to let my fellow DVC'ers know that the TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS and the TEXAS RANGERS will be playing live regular season baseball at DISNEY'S WIDE WORLD of SPORTS May 15-17th. These are considered home games for Tampa and it's a test to see how much Central FL. fans they have. I will be arriving at BWV on the evening of May 16th. So i have my tickets to the May 17th evening game. what a great mixture disney and baseball games that mean something. Well if any DEVIL RAYS game can mean anything. Tickets are currently on sale............................Sorry if i'm on the wrong thread but this does say Mousecellaneous..............

Hey what are our chances of seeing a game when we are there Aug. 15th through the 23rd?? My son is a huge baseball fan. Thanks

I hope there is a big turn out for the game. I would love to see more MLB in Central Florida. I am arriving this Saturday to watch the Cleveland Indians against the Cincinnati Reds and again Tuesday the Indians take on the New York Mets.

AHHH...Disney and Baseball....priceless. :)

Thanks for the heads up! We will be there on May 16th also, and will be missing a couple of our Twins home games during our trip. It wont be the Twins, but it IS baseball!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter