Bathroom question re: the cabins layout

m&m's mom

<font color=deeppink>Waiting for the waterless cru
I always assumed that you had to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom but the drawing at wdw website shows it off the hall.
My Mil and my 2 kids are sleeping in the bedroom and my DH and I on the Murphy bed and I have been stressing on what I would do if I needed to use the restroom during the night. I would hate to wake everyone up.
Can someone please confirm and would a night light help as well?
Thanks!

Yes, the bathroom is off of the hallway. As you go down the hallway from the kitchen the bathroom is on the right and the bedroom is straight ahead.

I have no insight about the night light. We usually don't bring one.

Hope that helps.

The bathroom is definitely off the hallway. There are no nightlights (or at least there haven't been on our last three trips - last one in 2002. We keep meaning to bring one, but forget and use either the hall or the bathroom light as a nightlight.

There are no night lights in the cabin but you can leave the light on in the microwave to light the kitchen area. The rear bedroom can be lighted a little by laeving the rear door light on the deck lit. Then if you pull the curtian open a little it lets some light in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter