Bathroom ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Read in a Universal guide book that the sinks are on the outside of the bathroom at RPR but I could swear I saw pictures of the sink inside the bathroom on a website. can anyone tell me which is correct?
Also is there double sinks or single?
Wondering if there is enough room for 1 mother and two 12 yr old girls stuff not to meantion dear old dads LOL :):teeth:

I'm not sure how many sinks there are (I think just one) and counter space is slightly limited for four people. They are located outside of the shower/toilet area.
When I went, we ended up setting up the ironing board parallel to the wall seperating the bathroom/bedroom area. That extended the "counter space" quite nicely, and worked perfectly for two women.
I also recommend bringing a over the door shoe holder. (Like $5.00 at your local Walmart) Works great for keeping all the bottles of shampoo and hair spray and tubes of toothpaste off the counter. Bring two and you have one for each side of the door! Hope this helps!

Yellowfish, that's a wonderful idea! Better than living out of the overnight bag! Hope I remember the idea when we go in July. Thanks for the tip!

I know at the HRH there are 2 sinks. The one in the dressing area where the counter space is & a small one in the bathroom itself to wash your hands after using the bathroom.... I thought that was how the RPR was set up too. I truly cannot remember. I do remember that out side of the bathroom is just one sink with some counter space.

In our room at RPR only 1 sink outside of bath & shower area and boy that bath is pretty small:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter