Bay Lake Tower vs Grand Floridian DVC?

It is all adults. I think you’re right about how studios will work better in that case. The VFG 1BR looks so nice, just not the best choice this time. I’m so excited for all of us to walk into our BPK rooms! We’ve only ever stayed VGF 1 night. This time will be the full experience.

This 2 resort studio trip will be DH and I in one room, and then our 21yo son. Other son not likely to join due to work. If he does not come then my SIL will come as #4. Room#2 will be 2 adult brothers, or Aunt/nephew who get along well together.

The main differences between Bay Lake Tower and the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa are in the amenities and, specifically, what the condominium association buys you. The Grand has two buildings, an annex and a conversion, which give you the resort's amenities. Bay Lake Tower is its own resort, with a dedicate pool, hot tub, community room, lawn games, and lounge, in addition to all that the Contemporary has to offer. With the Grand, there is no in addition to; it is buildings on the resort grounds.

Both are good choices. Pros for BLT is the extra bathroom and lower point charts, you need to own there for the standard view rooms; pros to VGF is you need to own to get the std. view rooms and the resort is the best resort. I like both. I love the extra bathroom in blt (1 bedroom has 2 bathrooms, and the 2 bedroom has 3 bathrooms). The studios in BLT are probably the smallest resort studios on property (next to the tower studios). If you are staying in studios then I would pick VGF. If going for 1 or 2 bedrooms then I would pick BLT. Maybe split the purchase to have half at each

Both are good choices. Pros for BLT is the extra bathroom and lower point charts, you need to own there for the standard view rooms; pros to VGF is you need to own to get the std. view rooms and the resort is the best resort. I like both. I love the extra bathroom in blt (1 bedroom has 2 bathrooms, and the 2 bedroom has 3 bathrooms). The studios in BLT are probably the smallest resort studios on property (next to the tower studios). If you are staying in studios then I would pick VGF. If going for 1 or 2 bedrooms then I would pick BLT. Maybe split the purchase to have half at each
We actually took that advice and bought two contracts on resale - one for VGF and one for BLT so we have best of both worlds. My partner is not a Poly guy as GF is his hands down fav and we really thing BLT is under rated and will be a perfect retreat one day when it is just us minus our daughter going to WDW. In the meantime it will be our October place to stay for MNSSHP : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter