Bay Lake Tower

tbfkc

Only Slightly Obsessed
We are in the process of buying our first DVC points Bay Lake on resale (contract accepted soon to be in ROFR!). We want to buy direct as an add-on, does anyone know if there is inventory left at Bay Lake?
----
Nevermind - found another thread. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
You might have seen my thread. I waited 1 month for 50 points. If you are positive you want some direct points, speak to a guide now and get on the waiting list. Make sure you ask for the same UY as your resale contract to simplify things.

We are in the process of buying our first DVC points Bay Lake on resale (contract accepted soon to be in ROFR!). We want to buy direct as an add-on, does anyone know if there is inventory left at Bay Lake?
----
Nevermind - found another thread. Sorry about that!
If they don't have them immediately, they will get them at some point in your UY. Once you're in the system talk to your guide. IF they don't have them, check back periodically. For most I would wait and get what you want even if it takes 1-2 years but rarely it makes sense to buy something just to get certain benefits, usually where there's a large savings with the pass discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter