Bay Lake

I would have access to that? I know I will be getting a lot of walking as exercise but wanted to be able to do extra thinking about all of those calories.

I would have access to that? I know I will be getting a lot of walking as exercise but wanted to be able to do extra thinking about all of those calories.

Yup! You definitely have access to their gym! I actually think you MIGHT have access to any deluxe resort gym but don't quote me on that. And it wouldn't be worth shlepping anywhere else either anyways.

We used the gym at CR when staying at BLT in Sep. I believe it's on the 3rd floor. Nice little gym and the equipment was all brand new the week we were there. The CM told us they had just replaced it the week before.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to it!! Now to find my son a basketball court to practice while were there. Jk!

Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to it!! Now to find my son a basketball court to practice while were there. Jk!

There are actually two basketball hoops located near the pool at the Contemporary. You can get a ball from the marina shop! Just bring your room card

the gym at CR is inside - don't like it.

the one at VWL has outside windows and VWL is just a short trip on the boat.

Thanks for the info in the basketball courts! He's on the JV team this year and is constantly practicing.

the gym at CR is inside - don't like it.

I have to say I don't care for it much either. I haven't used all the gyms but so far it is my least favorite. It isn't horrible or anything but overall it is quite small and with no windows is very unappealing. Still it suits it purpose and allows me to exercise so I am happy to be able to utilize it.

I could use that one too? Why do I find that so amazing?!?!

you can use any DVC resort gym when staying at a DVC resort and a member.

think you now use any gym - no charge.

so if you want to try the gym at GF now with VGF - might be the time to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter