Bazzill Swatches

havencruiser

DIS Veteran
I have participated in two swaps where I will be receiving a 2x2inch swatch of each of the Bazzill colors. My question concerns how you would organize the swatches on the ring?
My options (that I can see) are:
1) by color tone (all greens, all blues, etc.)
2) alphabetically
3) by pattern (all silks, all originals, all weaves)

Has anybody done this and what works best? I am leaning toward alphbetical since many of the online Bazzill-only swaps specifiy colors by name and that way I could quickly find them on the card to see if I already have that color.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Sharon

havencruiser said:
I have participated in two swaps where I will be receiving a 2x2inch swatch of each of the Bazzill colors. My question concerns how you would organize the swatches on the ring?
My options (that I can see) are:
1) by color tone (all greens, all blues, etc.)
2) alphabetically
3) by pattern (all silks, all originals, all weaves)

Has anybody done this and what works best? I am leaning toward alphbetical since many of the online Bazzill-only swaps specifiy colors by name and that way I could quickly find them on the card to see if I already have that color.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Sharon

I have mine by color on a ring
if you have a pattened paper you can take the greens (or whichever you need) and look through them easily. I don't have all the colors yet but that's how I have mine. works out great for me

what you can do is make a list in abc order of all your colors and then put green, blue etc next to the name so you know what area of the ring you have to look at.

Thanks, Tracy! Your idea is a combination of two of mine :sunny: I can't wait to see all the wonderful shades together!

Mine are sorted into a few rings... One for specialty textures (ones that match Doodlebug, AMM, Chatterbox, etc), and one for Places We Love, and one for the others (the BIG one). Within the ring, they are sorted into color groups (pinks/reds, orange/yellows, greens, blues, purples, neutrals, gray/whites) and then alphabetical within those colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter