BBB 11/15

Eriboo3

Mouseketeer
I know it is a long shot- but if anyone out there plans to cancel their magic kingdom bibbidi bobbidi boutique apt on 11/15 please let me know! I've desperately been searching for one before my CRT lunch. Thank you! :)

I'm in the same boat for 11/11. I have an appointment for BBB at Disney Springs for 4:40pm but 6:30pm dinner at BOG which would take true magic to make so I keep calling to see if anything opens up. Several of the CMs have told me that the best chances are around the 30 day window (people decide to cancel their trips) and in the week before the appointment.

I have an appointment for my daughter at MK on 12/28 at 12:40 that I will cancel. If anyone is interested just let me know so we can coordinate.

I'm in the same boat for 11/11. I have an appointment for BBB at Disney Springs for 4:40pm but 6:30pm dinner at BOG which would take true magic to make so I keep calling to see if anything opens up. Several of the CMs have told me that the best chances are around the 30 day window (people decide to cancel their trips) and in the week before the appointment.
I just called for this day and there was 3:40 available at Disney springs. Hope that helps!

I just called for this day and there was 3:40 available at Disney springs. Hope that helps!
Thanks so much for the info - I really appreciate it!! I called to check - 15 minute wait and nothing available, someone must have snagged it already - but gives me hope that cancellations happen!! Will just have to keep checking...Hope you find (or found) your time too.

No problem! Sorry it was gone, but agree it gives hope! I am still looking too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter