BC to MGM

janeossie

Mouseketeer
I know that you can walk from BC to Epcot. But I think I have read that you can walk (as opposed to the boat) to MGM as well.

If you can is this a good way to leave after Fantasmic?:earsboy:

If your feet are not too tired!!!! Yes, it would be a great way to get back to the BC - IF the line for the boat is really long. If it's not a long wait for the boat yet, you may want to take it as it would be a Long walk back to the BC. But if the line is really long, it may end up faster to walk than to ride!

To take the walkway, go out to whre the buses are and take the left-hand sidewalk - follow this all the way around the water. If you look out across the water you will see the sidewalk that is well lite that leads to the Boardwalk - I would guess that from there that it would depend on which end of the BC you're on as to what would be the shorter walk.

-Kim

About how long does the walk from MGM to the Beach Club take? We were thinking about doing this is the line is too long for the boat.

Not positive as I have not walked it myself - just looked at it from the boat :D

I would guess 20-30min. leisurely walk all the way to the BC - maybe less.

-Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter