• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV 2 bdrm - Dedicated vs. Lockoff

BabsBunny

Mouseketeer
Quick question--Do the dedicated two bedrooms have the kitchenette like the studio in the lockoff?

TIA!

No. That is one of the differences. A dedicated means no kitchenette in the second bedroom whereas a lockoff is made up of a studio and a 1BR so it will always have the kitchenette in the studio room. At most resorts having a dedicated 1BR also means 2 beds in the second bedroom but not BCV where there is a configuration that is dedicated but has 1 bed and one sleeper sofa. Still no kitchenette though.

Our last trip we had a lock-off. We needed that because we took our nephew and as much as I love him, he's messy and I do like locking the door.. I know this sounds strange to some but even on vacation, I value my "me" time. When taking Nephews, more messy people.. LOCK-OFF... family... Dedicated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter