BCV Best location

OK all booked up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Heres our plans
we have 6 nights in a 1 bedroom at the BCV and 3 nights in a studio at the WLV then 7 nights on the Magic and stopping off in NYC on the way home to visit my DB
sounds like a great holiday to me...

Well done, Jackie! :thumbsup2 Definitely sounds like a fantastic holiday...

...Custardtart well done on getting the BWV :banana: good luck for the rest of the nights :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks! I've got Day 5 now, so just 2 more to go! :woohoo:

Good luck to everyone trying to switch out at the 7 month window. We need to start calling on 2nd April for BWV (also for the IF&WF).

You could have had my ressie if your home resort was vwl or BCV :rotfl2: We will be calling the same time :)

Just got the first 4 nights of our October stay at BWV - can't wait as it'll be my first time there!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Will be calling back to try and switch the remainder of our SSR nights to the resort... :thumbsup2

Well done ! you should enjoy 'my home' ;)

OK all booked up :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Heres our plans
we have 6 nights in a 1 bedroom at the BCV and 3 nights in a studio at the WLV then 7 nights on the Magic and stopping off in NYC on the way home to visit my DB
sounds like a great holiday to me:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I've asked for a pool view at both the resorts
so will have to wait and see what we get

only thing now is how to pass the next 7 months :confused3 :confused3

Great news Jackie really pleased for you! Sounds like a wonderful trip. Thanks for checking :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter