BCV fee to have packages shipped to resort?

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
I have read here and there that there is a fee to have packages received at BCV? Is this the case? I am looking to have water and other things shipped from staples for our upcoming trip

Our fee was $5 and the packages are shipped to the business center.The fee maybe based on package weight.

We've had various weight packages shipped to resorts with business centers, they were each $5, but they all may have been under a cut off weight too.

The Christmas tree exchange, for example, had to have a pickup and the package weighed hardly anything.

The fee is based on the weight of the package. The last time I shipped to the Beach Club was March 2012. Back then the fee was:
Up to 5 pounds: $3
5-20 pounds: $5
above 20 pounds: $10

I don't know if it has gone up since then.

If the package is shipped FedEx or UPS, it goes to the Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center, not directly to the BCV building. The fee is charged by the company that runs the office in the Convention Center.

If you have something delivered by a local company (Garden Grocer or WeGoShop), it would go to Bell Services at the Beach Club. The fees listed above would not be charged.

We did not have a fee last summer when we shipped a box of supplies via US postal services.

We did not have a fee last summer when we shipped a box of supplies via US postal services.

My understanding is that if you ship USPS, the package goes directly to the Beach Club. It does not go to the Convention Center, and thus you are not charged the service fee by the Convention Center Office. (The office is not run by Disney.)

However, if you ship USPS, your package goes to a central delivery location before it goes to the Beach Club. There is a delay. I'm not sure how long the delay is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter