BCV Opening in Spring 2002 - More info...

rombar

Mouseketeer
Opening has now been moved to an anticipated Spring, 2002 date. Stay Tuned!

I saw your post Doc - please, please any more info?!!Do you think April, May or June. I have an April reservation and would love to have hopes of being able to transfer it!!!

been down at OKW for a couple days, did not talk to any DVC Guides, so can you tell me where Doc's post is that tells this great news?

At the Update here at HH on Wed. the guide mentioned the Spring opening. I asked again after the presentation ans she confirmed the revision, but had no other information to pin it down closer. She said that they have accelerated the construction schedule, but are still at the mercy of the contractors- so everything could change.

I'm confident that they are pushing the schedule as much as possible, but unless and until they decide to offer BCV presales, I don't expect any more details until they are certain of a firm opening date. Remember they just moved back the opening of Pop Century by 3 months.

The guides have no suggestions about pricing, points or dues at BCV. Only that the resort will have about 200 rooms and no GV's.

Stay Tuned!

Doesn't that figure!! We'll be there in December, would have been nice if it would be open then to check it out... But wait... we might be able to check in out during our next trip of November '02.....

But now, do you guys remember in the Vacation Magic they put the opening of the BCV's at Spring '02 & then they tried to take it back by saying it was a misprint.... What do you guys think now that the opening has apparently been pushed to Spring '02? I say they don't want to be left with nothing on site to sell with the imminent sellout of VWL..... BUT... if that were so, they would have announced yet a newer resort by now??? Hmmm.....

, do you guys remember in the Vacation Magic they put the opening of the BCV's at Spring '02 & then they tried to take it back by saying it was a misprint....

The VM misprint said that BCV would open in Fall, 2001 instead of the original Fall, 2002......and that was a misprint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter