BCV Room Request

BLLB

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions for a 1BR room request at BCV?

We have stayed there before and were on the top floor with a quiet pool view.

Thanks.

We usually end up (by chance) on a top floor with "woodsy" view - you can see the top of some of the EPCOT buildings and higher fireworks.

Thanks for the quick reply, I think I will just request an upper floor.

DSs really wanted to switch from BWV to BCV for this vacation because of the pool. We had stayed at BCV before when they were younger, the pool was a little intimidating for me because of their ages, they were probably 4 and 6.

Now I am really excited for them, they will be 13 and 11 when we go this Spring. I did "sacrifice" a 1BR standard view at BWV! Boy, was it hard to use the extra points when I had such a "points" deal!

I prefer the top floor facing Epcot if I can get it. You get a peak of EP.

Have a great trip doing SAB. My kids love it and it is one of the best parts of the BCV. I've felt it was worth the extra points for SAB alone. I love the BWV as well so I understand the "jump" in points from the standard view there to the BCV, but I've never regretted doing it.

I don't think the polis that great when you get there. My son (10) wasn't impressed at all. He liked boardwalk better.

I prefer the top floor facing Epcot if I can get it. You get a peak of EP.

Have a great trip doing SAB. My kids love it and it is one of the best parts of the BCV. I've felt it was worth the extra points for SAB alone. I love the BWV as well so I understand the "jump" in points from the standard view there to the BCV, but I've never regretted doing it.

The only problem is that there is no Epcot view to request. You can request woods view, but you might just get woods and no Epcot.

The only problem is that there is no Epcot view to request. You can request woods view, but you might just get woods and no Epcot.

True, thanks for clarifying that yes sometimes it just woods and no EP view at all.

True, thanks for clarifying that yes sometimes it just woods and no EP view at all.

And just be aware that sometimes woods views are really just trees, absolutely nothing else. It's OK for some (very private) but kind of boring for others. As one person described it-"I could take a picture, but it's the same as if I just stuck my camera in the middle of a bush and then pushed the button." Here's our woods view (note-it isn't zoomed)-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter