BCV - Studio - Room Request

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
My family will be staying at the Beach Club in a Studio for the first time in June. Looking for some recommendations of a room/location I should request. Generally we would be looking for rooms closer to elevator.

TIA

Last edited:
If that's what you want, request close to an elevator, there are 2 locations for them. But note that some have complained about the noise from the elevator.

What rooms are close to the elevators? I assume these rooms would also be closest to the lobby. Right?
Thanks

We have stayed in room 560 in the past. In my opinion, rooms 560 and 566 are the BEST studios at BCV. They have a HUGE balcony and are right next to the elevator. They also overlook the pool. If you go to ParkInfo2Go, you can see the all of the room locations at BCV as well as where the elevators are located.

Currently there is construction, immediately behind one section of BCV. See attached photo taken by someone on another board 2 weeks ago. It has been speculated it looks like they are putting another bridge in, but that is not clear not clear.
These are the rooms backing onto the UK area of Epcot.
Please be aware that whilst the construction looks bad here, it is not affecting any other guests in Beach Club and aside from the top of a crane being visible from the driveway of Beach Club, you wouldn’t even know this was happening in any other area.
But if it were me I would want to avoid this view at all cost. Of course by June it could be all done and dusted, but I wouldn’t be confident.
Thus my request would be simply ‘courtyard or pool’, no floor request, no close to elevator etc, to maximize my chance of being kept away from this.
Even if it’s done by June, hopefully this info will help others with stays nearer in the future.
I am surprised these rooms have not been taken out of service, but it is reported some of the balconies had Christmas lights on so they appeared to be occupied.

Attachments

• 232BAED9-7214-483E-AAAD-3B514C4A938A.jpeg
    232BAED9-7214-483E-AAAD-3B514C4A938A.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 79D58DCE-DF7C-454B-A101-A2A4E3912E2A.jpeg
    79D58DCE-DF7C-454B-A101-A2A4E3912E2A.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 50
  • BF1D98F4-FC4B-4A75-9B81-0CA2CEFB1286.jpeg
    BF1D98F4-FC4B-4A75-9B81-0CA2CEFB1286.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I was one of the people who was annoyed by the elevator at BCV. There are two aspects to the noise - one is a mechanical whirring, the other is the constant dinging of the bell (twice) when it arrives at your floor. I don't have mobility issues, so I personally would rather be far from the elevator rather than have to listen to that.

I was one of the people who was annoyed by the elevator at BCV. There are two aspects to the noise - one is a mechanical whirring, the other is the constant dinging of the bell (twice) when it arrives at your floor. I don't have mobility issues, so I personally would rather be far from the elevator rather than have to listen to that.

I also like to be as far from elevator as possible for these reasons.

I requested and got the fourth floor. I wanted that floor because that was where the laundry was located.

Good idea! I think we were on the 5th floor the time we stayed for a week. It was a trek to go up and down the elevators for the laundry.

Just don't plan on requesting a specific room number. Just request close to the main elevators to be close to the lobby. The other elevator is closer to the parking lot and that makes it more convenient when you are arriving and departing by your own car.

I am trying to understand the map. For example, would the elevator close to room 560 be the elevator close to the lobby or parking lot?

I am a BCV Owner. In all the years we have been going I have never gotten my generic request. They run at nearly 100% occupancy. You get what is free for your dates

I am a BCV Owner. In all the years we have been going I have never gotten my generic request. They run at nearly 100% occupancy. You get what is free for your dates

I just stayed and had requested close to elevator due to medical issues. Thank god we ended up renting ECVs because we were put in the last room down the hall, farthest you could be.

When I asked if there was anyway to get switched, it was a no. It was only 2 nights, but had we not had those, we would have been in trouble for sure.

I just stayed and had requested close to elevator due to medical issues. Thank god we ended up renting ECVs because we were put in the last room down the hall, farthest you could be.

When I asked if there was anyway to get switched, it was a no. It was only 2 nights, but had we not had those, we would have been in trouble for sure.
i had the exact same experience. requested close to elevator for medical reasons. We had the very lastVilla on the last hall. We were nearly in Epcot. I had gotten an ECV otherwise I couldn’t have stayed there. I have severe COPD and get very short of breath walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter