BCV to FW

AppleSister1

DIS Veteran
I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. We are staying at the Beach Club Villas in December, and have reservations for 5pm Hoop Dee Do Revue. 4 adults and two toddlers. What's the best way to get there and how long will it take? If we do the bus, will it take us directly to the show or will we have to change buses in Ft. Wilderness???

Thanks!!!!:eek:

Two options:

Head over to the Disney-MGM Studios, and then catch the Fort Wilderness bus (#10).

-- OR --

Take the Magic Kingdom bus. Once at the MK, catch the Fort Wilderness boat.

If you folks happen to be the only ones on the MK bus, let the driver know that you need to get to the Fort Wilderness Settlement Depot for the Hoop Dee Doo.

For the return trip... I'd suggest catching the Disney-MGM Studios bus (at the Settlement Depot, which is right where you will be).

I knew there had to be an easier way. Transportation map I saved from last trip routed you through Downtown Disney, which seemed not very direct to me (plus, I've waited a long time for a bus there at times.)

Thanks again!!;)

If there's a theme park open, always go there instead of Downtown Disney for your connection. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter