Be Our Guest - and apparently very few are lucky enough to be!

I go to BOG because I genuinely enjoy their food. I used to like their turkey sandwich, until I tried their roast beef sandwich, but they changed it and I don't like the French dip as much, so I tried the braised pork and OMG! I love the desserts, too. I also love the ambiance of the restaurant. I prefer sitting in the ballroom against the wall opposite the windows. I could sit there for hours and just watch the snow falling.

We had lunch and really enjoyed it. We sat in the West Wing. We liked having the food brought over to us. We loved the environment and theme - we walked around to see all the rooms. The food was good. We were quite happy with our meals and found them to be very tasty. Definitely special and fun. And didn't cost us a lot more than other QS options since we did lunch. We would absolutely go back again.

Be our guest at dinner was our second favorite meal of our 2016 December trip. We are looking forward to BOG for our 2018 trip for sure. I can’t comment on lunch because we weren’t able to snag a ressie for it. Breakfast has a cafeteria feel and we were not impressed but to be fair we have not met a Disney breakfast that was impressive and worth the use of a dining credit yet

We love the dinner at BOG! DH loves having a beer here because he can! Bummed we can’t do it this year for dinner (something is going on this August), but I did snag a lunch for the first time! Do they have the grey stuff at lunch?

Breakfast was ok but IMO way overpriced. We had the dining plan at the time so that was the only reason I opted for breakfast early to get in the park. Liked lunch so much more and we are booked for lunch again on our next trip.

2 Questions about the 'coveted' BOG:

1- where do they seat you for lunch? Is it just anywhere you like since it is technically a QS?

2- Is this place like the 'popular cheerleader' in High school? In other words, does everyone want a date not becasuse they necessarily THINK it's great, but because it's so popular?

Thanks!
They kinda let you pick your own table at breakfast and lunch, unless you are solo and you chose not to sit against the wall, then they will tell you to move.

We love the dinner at BOG! DH loves having a beer here because he can! Bummed we can’t do it this year for dinner (something is going on this August), but I did snag a lunch for the first time! Do they have the grey stuff at lunch?
At lunch they have the grey stuff as the topping and filling on the Masters cupcake.

At lunch they have the grey stuff as the topping and filling on the Masters cupcake.

Thank you! That will work!! With the new changes to BOG for dinner we will have to settle for lunch as we will not be eating dinner there this August trip. Too pricey for six of us.....

I like BOG Lunch. You seat yourself or at least its been that way every time I've been. As for the food, its decent (I liked the French Dip and Braised Pork) and I would say head and shoulders better than any other QS option I've tried in the Magic Kingdom. Its a few dollars more OOP than other QS options, but well worth it and if you do DDP its QS, so it should be the same 1 QS Credit as every QS option.

Thank you! That will work!! With the new changes to BOG for dinner we will have to settle for lunch as we will not be eating dinner there this August trip. Too pricey for six of us.....
You can even order that cupcake at breakfast! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter