Be Our Guest and the Beast

Gophers

Mouseketeer
Need help from the experts. We were just talking to dining reservations staff member and they were saying that the beast is no longer there for dinner. Does anyone know if this is correct? We have a reservation there tomorrow and I might cancel if he’s not there.

News to me. Haven’t heard a peep about the beast not being in residence

Thanks for the response. We haven’t seen or heard anything until today so we were a little worried

There would be a mutiny if he was gone with no word. I know that no character is guaranteed, however BOG is pretty darn expensive for just food.

There would be a mutiny if he was gone with no word. I know that no character is guaranteed, however BOG is pretty darn expensive for just food.
My daughter said she spoke with several guest and they said the Beast was there so maybe the cast member she spoke to over the phone was new? I can’t imagine they would remove the Beast either. Thanks for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter