"Be Our Guest" Breakfast - How long can I expect to be there?

ChanellF

DisneyCAMama
I'm wondering approximately how long it takes for you to enjoy and eat at the "Be Our Guest" restaurant for breakfast? We have 8:45am reservations for a small party of 3, and then my daughter will be going to BBB for her appointment at 10:30am. Is 1 hour, 45 minutes plenty of time? Not enough?

That is plenty of time. You give yourself a good 10 minutes, maybe 15 to deal with the check in process, but then once you're in there, you will be in and out in no more than 30 minutes, tops, maybe even 20. Since your food is paid for in advance, that helps speed the process. You will get your food lightning fast once you pick a spot to eat. It is just as fast if not faster than any of the breakfast buffets in Disney.

It is essentially counter service, just someone brings it to you. We have been in and out in 20 minutes when we have preordered.

They also seat first come first serve in the morning feel free to show up early

They also seat first come first serve in the morning feel free to show up early

I was wondering about this too. The park opens at 9am that day and our reservation is for 8:45am. It's our first time going to WDW, so I assume they let guests in early who have reservations? And if they do, could I say try to show up at 8:30am and see if they'll take us early? Just thinking more time to catch a couple rides in the park after the meal.

They do let guest in early, yes. Keep an eye out for the special line/sign at park opening. I had some trouble finding it LOL. It was a little confusing for me. But yes, anytime, at any of the parks where they have a breakfast reservation before park opening, you get to go in early, though, of course, only get to go directly to your reservation, you can't go on rides or anything, in fact it's roped off to make sure you don't go where you're supposed to at Magic Kingdom, in fact. I remember on the line for this to get in early, the person actually had a list of people so when I gave him my name for my Be Our Guest reservation, he could check it to make sure I actually had one before he let me through.

They do let guest in early, yes. Keep an eye out for the special line/sign at park opening. I had some trouble finding it LOL. It was a little confusing for me. But yes, anytime, at any of the parks where they have a breakfast reservation before park opening, you get to go in early, though, of course, only get to go directly to your reservation, you can't go on rides or anything, in fact it's roped off to make sure you don't go where you're supposed to at Magic Kingdom, in fact. I remember on the line for this to get in early, the person actually had a list of people so when I gave him my name for my Be Our Guest reservation, he could check it to make sure I actually had one before he let me through.

Oh those are all great tips! Thanks for the info!

Oh yes absolutely. The best time for BOG is PPO. Arrive at 8, eat, and get out there and line up for either 7 dwarves or peter pan before the rope drop crowd. Best use of a BOG reservation. We do it every time!

Oh yes absolutely. The best time for BOG is PPO. Arrive at 8, eat, and get out there and line up for either 7 dwarves or peter pan before the rope drop crowd. Best use of a BOG reservation. We do it every time!
Do you mean arrive at 8am, even if our reservation is 8:45am? Or you're just saying that's what you plan to do? Will they accept you 45 minutes early?

And PPO - pre park opening??

Do you mean arrive at 8am, even if our reservation is 8:45am? Or you're just saying that's what you plan to do? Will they accept you 45 minutes early?

And PPO - pre park opening??

Yes arrive at 8am and more than likely you'll be allowed in that early. And Yes PPO means PrePark Opening.

To piggyback - can you still be first in line for PP or SDMT doing this? I know the change to the opening show lowered some of the advantage.

To piggyback - can you still be first in line for PP or SDMT doing this? I know the change to the opening show lowered some of the advantage.

If it is the hard ticketed EMM event where people pay you will NOT be allowed to ride prior to park open and the event end. They line those who had PPO reservations off to the side in a separate line (guests for EMM have wrist bands). Those in the line do get a slight advantage to the RD crowd but no early ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter