Be Our Guest PPO Question

I have an ADR for a party of 8 at BOG for 8:25 am. I thought I read somewhere that as long as there is one order for the whole party, that's ok...meaning, not everyone actually has to order/eat. Anyone know if that is in fact true? Like someone else posted above, all 8 people are under my ADR, so I'd rather not have to pre-pay for everyone. I would like to get a jump-start on 7DMT with my granddaughter, so thought I could pre-order 2 breakfasts, and the others can order when they get there (they don't care so much about getting an early start on the rides!) Is that even possible?

I have an ADR for a party of 8 at BOG for 8:25 am. I thought I read somewhere that as long as there is one order for the whole party, that's ok...meaning, not everyone actually has to order/eat. Anyone know if that is in fact true? Like someone else posted above, all 8 people are under my ADR, so I'd rather not have to pre-pay for everyone. I would like to get a jump-start on 7DMT with my granddaughter, so thought I could pre-order 2 breakfasts, and the others can order when they get there (they don't care so much about getting an early start on the rides!) Is that even possible?

All of your party has to enter together.

You'll be fine. We got in the PPO line about 7:30am- there were quite a few in front of us. We didn't run- got to BOG about 8 and were seated right away. Pre-order your food- it saved us from waiting in another line after we checked in. We sat down, got our order, ate leisurely and were second in line(they form a line outside of BOG before 7DMT) for 7DMT by 8:35. We got to ride twice with no wait before the rope droppers arrived.
What is 7DMT?

You'll be fine. We got in the PPO line about 7:30am- there were quite a few in front of us. We didn't run- got to BOG about 8 and were seated right away. Pre-order your food- it saved us from waiting in another line after we checked in. We sat down, got our order, ate leisurely and were second in line(they form a line outside of BOG before 7DMT) for 7DMT by 8:35. We got to ride twice with no wait before the rope droppers arrived.
Thanks for this!

We have an adr for 2 (for me and our 3yr old) at 8am and another for 2 (husband and baby) at 8:40. Obviously she can’t ride the 7DMT so I figured it wasn’t a big deal to eat separately. But, if we can eat together I would prefer that! Have people been having pretty good luck with getting allowed in even before their time lately? I’m planning on preordering for everyone (except the baby of course)

We have an adr for 2 (for me and our 3yr old) at 8am and another for 2 (husband and baby) at 8:40. Obviously she can’t ride the 7DMT so I figured it wasn’t a big deal to eat separately. But, if we can eat together I would prefer that! Have people been having pretty good luck with getting allowed in even before their time lately? I’m planning on preordering for everyone (except the baby of course)

We went in November and had an 8:45 ADR. We were later than I wanted to be but we were still able to get in when we got there at 8:15. I think you have a good chance of getting in when you get there if you have any PPO time.

We went in November and had an 8:45 ADR. We were later than I wanted to be but we were still able to get in when we got there at 8:15. I think you have a good chance of getting in when you get there if you have any PPO time.
Thank you! That is good to hear. I think we will all plan on being there first thing and if my husband and daughter have to kill some time that is fine

Thank you! That is good to hear. I think we will all plan on being there first thing and if my husband and daughter have to kill some time that is fine
I didn't see in any of your posts, but are you going on an Early Magic Morning? If so, you will not be allowed to board any of the Fantasyland attractions included in the event until 9am. So you could conceivably be out and first in line, but rope droppers will be right behind you, giving you little chance for a fast second ride.
As far as eating together, when you check in (on the far left turnstiles) they don't hold you according to time. Everyone gets admitted to Main Street at the same time and when you arrive at BOG you choose your own seats. It's considered Counter Service, so no strict seating arrangements.

Last edited:
I didn't see in any of your posts, but are you going on an Early Magic Morning? If so, you will not be allowed to board any of the Fantasyland attractions included in the event until 9am. So you could conceivably be out and first in line, but rope droppers will be right behind you, giving you little chance for a fast second ride.
As far as eating together, when you check in (on the far left turnstiles) they don't hold you according to time. Everyone gets admitted to Main Street at the same time and when you arrive at BOG you choose your own seats. It's considered Counter Service, so no strict seating arrangements.
I don't think I am - our reservation is March 7 and it didn't look like there was early morning magic or extra magic hours happening that date. We are doing Crystal Palace on the 8th (my original plan to get in early), but that day is extra magic hours so this BOG reservation was a last-minute scramble (hence the two different dining times!). I don't think he will want to ride more than once, though (he is 3), so it sounds like we should be ok even if there is something happening that morning. Thanks for the heads up!

I don't think I am - our reservation is March 7 and it didn't look like there was early morning magic or extra magic hours happening that date. We are doing Crystal Palace on the 8th (my original plan to get in early), but that day is extra magic hours so this BOG reservation was a last-minute scramble (hence the two different dining times!). I don't think he will want to ride more than once, though (he is 3), so it sounds like we should be ok even if there is something happening that morning. Thanks for the heads up!
DGS is 3, and ride 7DMT 3 times in a row during EMM. He LOVED it! So don't be surprised if your little one adores it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter