Be Our Guest Reservations

Meredith5214

Earning My Ears
I was hoping to get any information about dinner reservations for Be Our Guest for week of May 3rd-May 9. I tried booking 100 days prior to no avail. Any info would be surely appreciated. Thank you.

I was online at 6:00 am, 180 days out. I booked CRT first, ‘Ohana second. At 6:10 am, there were no more dinner reservations available at BoG. So basically, those 10 minutes I spent booking two other restaurants, I missed out on BoG. That shows how popular it is.
I booked BoG for lunch instead with no problem and California Grill instead of BoG for dinner. I’m not going to bother waiting for cancellations, but if you really want that dinner reservation for BoG, I would suggest that you check often for cancellations.

You can sign up for a reservation finder service that will email or text you if something opens up--there are free services through Touring Plans and through ***********. I just signed up a few days ago and have found one time slot already for our trip--still hoping for one that fits out plans better, but it's a start!

There are also the cancellation posts in the restaurant reservation boards here, if you keep an eye out there you might see someone else cancelling one that you can grab.

I second the reservation finders, so much more convenient than constantly checking! We managed to get dinner at o’hana and PPO BOG breakfast just in the last few days (at about 80 days out).

Be warned, you need to act fast when you get the notification!

Sadly, people go on at 180 days out and book multiple reservations for the same day at different times (I'm talking 10-12 reservations for a week long period all at BOG) which unfortunately leaves few reservations for others to book. The overbooked reservations will eventually be cancelled and hopefully you can snatch one up so keep checking.

Wow! I actually found a BOG dinner reservation after 5 years of trying. Just checked every night of our trip in May and it showed up. I hope it's worth it because I'll have to give up something else I really like. I hear mixed reviews but I want to try it at least once.

This will be our 4th trip and this is the first time I have gotten reservations for BOG. I searched every day and every time of day for the whole trip and nothing. Then, I increased our party from 2 to 4 and something came up. I snagged it and planned that day around that reservation. I hope we are not disappointed. It's dinner at 7:40 pm and DD really wants to see the beast, so I hope it works out.

Now, I just have to figure out if it's a problem to show up with only 2 people when the reservation is for 4. Does anyone know?

This will be our 4th trip and this is the first time I have gotten reservations for BOG. I searched every day and every time of day for the whole trip and nothing. Then, I increased our party from 2 to 4 and something came up. I snagged it and planned that day around that reservation. I hope we are not disappointed. It's dinner at 7:40 pm and DD really wants to see the beast, so I hope it works out.

Now, I just have to figure out if it's a problem to show up with only 2 people when the reservation is for 4. Does anyone know?

You should be able to go in and modify the reservation. I have done that on other reservations in the past.

I know dinner is a harder adr to book, but I managed to find a last minute BOG breakfast reservation and CRT dinner reservation at two months out just by checking every day a few times a day.

You booked a reservation for 4 when you know only 2 are going? Why shouldn't you pay a cancellation fee for 2 people?

Last edited:
You booked a reservation for 4 when you know only 2 are going? Why shouldn't you pay a cancellation fee for 2 people?
Then why does it say right there on the reservation box to change your party size if you can't find a reservation? There is surely a way to adjust this before the date. I just don't know how. I can always stop at the concierge desk when we arrive. They have always been very helpful in the past.

Then why does it say right there on the reservation box to change your party size if you can't find a reservation? There is surely a way to adjust this before the date. I just don't know how. I can always stop at the concierge desk when we arrive. They have always been very helpful in the past.
It means splitting up your ACTUAL party, i.e. 4 into 2 or 6 into 3 - not adding nonexistent members.

You can try and modify the reservation down to 2, but if you can’t you won’t be charged for those two not being there. As long as one person shows up you’re good.

No one is ever charged for showing up with less people. As long as one person is there you won’t be charged. Disney’s site makes it difficult to book because it’ll see a table for four and won’t show available for two or three people. There’s nothing wrong with what they did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter