Be our Guest Restaurant

beast/del

Mouseketeer
Can i tour the restaurant without reservations? I keep trying to get reservations but they all booked up for when we going. (last minute decision)

What time of day are you trying for? We've been able to snag ADR for all 3 meals without much issue.

the 22nd 23rd or 24th of December

Is this a character Restaurant?

Well there's your issue...That's an extremely busy time of year and most folks would have made those ADRs at 180days out. During dinner hours the Beast is available for meet and greet on your way out of the castle. He does not circulate around the restaurant. Breakfast and lunch there are no characters available.

Since BOG is a QS restaurant for breakfast and lunch, you can also try to string together reservations for a party of 1 or 2 (like 2 people at 7:50 AM, 1 at 8:00 AM and a 4th person at 8:10 AM). Once inside, you can pick your table and it won't matter that you're all there under separate reservations.

touring plans, as mentioned above is the best resource! we got great BOG ressies by doing that!

Is this a character Restaurant?

the Beast is available for meet and greet on your way out of the castle. He does not circulate around the restaurant. Breakfast and lunch there are no characters available.

When we were there late last month for dinner he did walk into each section of the restaurant and gave a big wave around, as in welcoming everybody, every clapped and he then left. I believe he did this right after a break before he went back to the m&g photos. As this was our first time for dinner (we have done lunch twice before) I'm not sure if this is an every night occurrence but I wish I had had my camera ready to grab a shot or two as he did this. I thought it was pretty cool that he did that.

It used to be a thing but has not been since they started serving breakfast.
Now you either get an ADR or sometimes they allow walk ups for breakfast and lunch but not usually.
I tend to find more ADR's with shorter notice. Just keep checking.

keep checking right up until the days you are there. people do cancel and you can usually get in. good luck!

So just to help you out OP, we have a number of different forums, each focused on particular areas. This forum is the budget board and we're full of super nice people who know the answers to a million different questions but you might want to familiarize yourself with some other areas in order to get better answers for any of your future questions. Please know I'm passing along this tip with much happiness and hope it will help you in your future research! (I was overwhelmed by all the different "forums" when I started here!)
Restaurants: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-restaurants.14/
Park and attraction questions hit up this forum: https://www.disboards.com/forums/theme-parks-attractions-and-strategies.2/
For transportation questions: https://www.disboards.com/forums/transportation.16/
Master list of forums: https://www.disboards.com/#disney-trip-planning-forums.194

I mean it when I say I'm saying this with 100% niceness- I'm NOT mad that your q's are in the budget area or anything ridiculous like that, I just think this might help you in your research :)

PS: the touring plans text alert got me a BOG dinner so it can work, but if you get an alert stop everything and book IMMEDIATELY. I missed the first 3 or 4 alerts that came but finally got one. By then I think I was less than 60 seconds from alert to booking confirmation.

There is a thread on the Restaurants forum specifically for people who need to cancel ADR and want to pass it on to someone else. You PM them and setup a specific day and time for them to cancel so you can immediately grab it. I'd suggest watching there. We've had luck with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter