"Be Our Guest" To Open With November 19 Previews

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Just in case anyone hasn't seen the info,Disney Parks Blog announced today that BOG will be part of the Previews beginning November 19.:)

The "Previews" beginning November 19 are actually "soft openings"-open to all Guests,but all of FLE or parts of FLE "may" not be open ALL day EACH day.:)

"We will begin accepting reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in late August for guests hoping to dine at the restaurant after Nov. 19. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for Pam Brandon’s post that will announce when these reservations will open."

Just in case anyone hasn't seen the info,Disney Parks Blog announced today that BOG will be part of the Previews beginning November 19.:)

The "Previews" beginning November 19 are actually "soft openings"-open to all Guests,but all of FLE or parts of FLE "may" not be open ALL day EACH day.:)

"We will begin accepting reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in late August for guests hoping to dine at the restaurant after Nov. 19. Keep watching the Disney Parks Blog for Pam Brandon’s post that will announce when these reservations will open."

November 19 is my birthday! But I can't go to WDW then because my work has a blackout for vacations Nov 1-Jan 1...darn!!!!

Since we don't know for sure if the restaurant will be open between Nov 19-Dec 5 does anyone know if this is being handled as walk ins only with firm reservations beginning Dec 6?

Wonder what would happen if they take reservations for Nov 19-Dec 5 and then they decide they won't be open that day

In late August...the 28th I believe is still the date DD will start taking reservations for BOG for dining after 19 Nov.

I read 8/28 at7am as well on another site. I took the announcement to mean that there will be some reservations between 11/19-12/6. I am now trying to figure out how to call at 7am since that is school bus time for us...eek!

Well I hope its open one of the days we are there. I purposely made 2 MK dinner ADRS for our MK days so hopefully I can switch one of them out for BOG.(11/29 and 12/1)

Although those 2 dates already have their own issues, one a MVMCP date and they would only have dining for those with party tickets and the other date is parade taping, so we shall see.

If it doesnt happen we still will be eating at the Plaza and LTT, so I am ok with it.

Of ourse as a good DISer who is a Type A planner, I always make sure to have a B plan just in case:)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!! We're not going until June 2013, but I was really hoping that we'd be able to book this when I do the other ADR's the beginning of December. Now we can!! :dance3: This is the one that our family REALLY wants to go to!!

We will be headed to Disney this Dec. and we have all of our reservations already made. If we can get into here, I WILL be revamping! :)

Is there a potential/possible menu anywhere?

diskids2 said:
Is there a potential/possible menu anywhere?

It’s all about simple, fresh ingredients. Just like your favorite quick-service restaurants across Magic Kingdom Park, you’ll be able to enjoy sandwiches and salads at Be Our Guest Restaurant for lunch, but all with a twist that transports you to the French setting of ‘Beauty and the Beast.’
Some food items at lunch include:

- tuna Niçoise salad
- Croque Monsieur sandwich with carved ham, Gruyere cheese, béchamel and pommes frites (French fries)
- carved turkey on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise
- grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter spread, both with pommes frites
- braised pork
- loaded vegetable quiche
- quinoa, shallot and chive salad

Menu items at dinner include:

- charcuterie plate with cured meats and sausages
- mussels steamed in white wine
- French onion or potato leek soup
- salad with champagne vinaigrette
- thyme-scented pork rack chop with au gratin pasta
- rotisserie rock hen with roasted fingerling potatoes
- pan-seared salmon in leek fondue
- grilled strip steak with pommes frites
- sautéed shrimp and scallops with veggies in puff pastry with creamy lobster sauce
- oven-baked ratatouille
- cupcakes: strawberry cream cheese or triple chocolate
- chocolate cream puff
- passion fruit cream puff

Kids meals at lunch include:

- carved turkey sandwich
- roasted pulled pork
- Mickey meatloaf
- seared mahi mahi
-whole-grain macaroni topped with marinara and mozzarella

Kids meals at dinner include:

- grilled steak
- grilled fish of the day
- whole-grain macaroni
- grilled chicken breast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter