Beach Club Room Views

We were at the Beach Club from Oct 24th to 30th, 2021. I had booked a garden view room and made a request for a full balcony. We were given room 4579 and loved both the room view and the location. It was close to the elevator by the leisure pool and not too far from the main elevators. We had a great view of Crescent Lake and the beach.

Beach Club - garden view room 4579
2 queen beds and sofa bed
full balcony - dormer with Roman shades instead of curtains
connecting door

room 4579 BC.JPEG

Roman shades full dormer balcony 4579.JPEG

2 queen beds 4579.JPEG

daybed 45779.JPEG

double sink 4579.JPEG

shower.tub 4579.JPEG

view straight ahead 4579.JPEG

view of volleyball court 4579.JPEG

Our only BC stay had a view of a swamp with a bridge over it on he backside of Epcot. It was a DVC stay, but I’m not much help because I can’t for the life of me remember the room number.

Can anyone recommend any BC Villas rooms with good balconies and maybe a decent view? We'll be in 2 - 1 Bedrooms and a Studio. I would love to show my family, who are traveling with us, some options and get them excited about our trip. Are there any room numbers that I should click on to see pics?

Can anyone recommend any BC Villas rooms with good balconies and maybe a decent view? We'll be in 2 - 1 Bedrooms and a Studio. I would love to show my family, who are traveling with us, some options and get them excited about our trip. Are there any room numbers that I should click on to see pics?
We stayed in a Studio (Room 463) twice...in 2018 and 2020 we got the same exact room. The balcony was longer than many that you see at BC but it overlooked a service road and some trees. However, it could sort of see the EPCOT fireworks. We did like the room there was a shortcut to the bus area so you didn't have to go back all the way through the resort and lobby to get to the front by the bus area.

So My nephew and his wife will be coming with us the Sept. Does anyone know of a good view (standard) for them. I figured I would try and request a king bed for them and hope for a good view for their room. I am hoping to get the same room I had before.

So My nephew and his wife will be coming with us the Sept. Does anyone know of a good view (standard) for them. I figured I would try and request a king bed for them and hope for a good view for their room. I am hoping to get the same room I had before.
We have been in two standard view rooms that had a king bed, room 3565 and 3727.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-7#post-57881441

https://www.disboards.com/threads/beach-club-room-views.3057904/page-4#post-53526618

The rooms were both located at the corners of the resort and had windows on two side. Room 3565 had a tree in front of the standing balcony, which is why it was a standard view room instead of water view. I loved this room but we had it back in 2015 so I don't know the status of the tree that was there back then.

Room 3727 was sitting right on the flat roof but had great views, if you ignored the roof. ;)

Beach Club - Club Level Standard View room 5682
2 queen beds and sofa bed
Full balcony - dormer with Roman shades instead of curtains
(Dormer balconies look smaller than balconies on the 2nd floor but enough room for two chairs and a side table.)

Stayed here 11/26/22 to 12/3/22. Bigger fridge (no freezer), Keurig coffee, lots of towels, comfortable beds. Room spotless. Has a magnified makeup mirror with light but ours didn't work but there was good lighting at the vanity so not a problem. Lots of room for your things at the vanity between the little shelf over the sinks and the big shelf below to put your bags, etc. There are at least four outlets that include one (or two?) USB ports. We found three of the four outlets to be very "loose" so we had to keep pushing our 4-split chargers in to be sure everything was charging. All of the USB ports worked very well.

Club lounge was nice - never had to wait for a seat, food was really good (but not a lot of variety over 7 days - there are 2-3 "setups" that rotate, which is fine because the food was all very good!). Staff very friendly and accommodating. Ask for an adult beverage whenever you like. They are set up in the lounge during dinner with wine and beer. During desserts they had Kahlua, Frangelico, Baileys and Grand Marnier out with plastic cups - nobody was around to serve it so you served yourself.

The room looks out on the "back" entrance of the lobby, where you walk to get to the pool and the walkway to Epcot and HS. If you look to the right, you see Boardwalk across the lake. If you look straight across, you'll look at other rooms across the walkway from you. We did not see any fireworks or other "display" types of things but we also went to bed pretty early each night. (The only possibility would be if they do anything in the lake between Beach/Yacht and Boardwalk.)

Nice location - not super close but not super far from the lounge and elevators. I'd be happy to stay in this room again!

Attachments

• IMG_8722.JPG
    IMG_8722.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8721.JPG
    IMG_8721.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 13
  • 20221127_190430.jpg
    20221127_190430.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20221127_190436.jpg
    20221127_190436.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_E8724.JPG
    IMG_E8724.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Beach Club Exterior 2 - Labeled.jpg
    Beach Club Exterior 2 - Labeled.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Beach Club Exterior - Labeled.jpg
    Beach Club Exterior - Labeled.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!