Beach club villas, anyone back recently?

2ndstar to the right

Mouseketeer
We are heading down next week and wondering what kind of coffee makers are in the rooms, are they regular coffee makers or those pod kind? Also, do the studios have toasters?
Thanks in advance!

Last time we were at BCV, last year, we had a 4 cup coffee maker in our studio. I called and requested a 10-12 cup one, but they told me they were all out. Since, in reality the 4 cup coffee maker only holds 2 1/2 cups of coffee, using the coffee cups they have there, yet the studios are supposed to hold 4-5 people, I wasn't very happy.

Rather than start a new thread, just confirming 4-cup coffee makers in the BCV studios. So I need to bring a basic basket filter and my own ground coffee. Also - does BCV restock the coffee bags that they provide initially? Thanks! As you can see by my username - coffee is life :0

Rather than start a new thread, just confirming 4-cup coffee makers in the BCV studios. So I need to bring a basic basket filter and my own ground coffee. Also - does BCV restock the coffee bags that they provide initially? Thanks! As you can see by my username - coffee is life :0
Yes they restock them.

They don’t refresh coffee until they morning of the 4th day. Which means you’ll have one pouch of regular and pouch of decaf. So bring your own!

They don’t refresh coffee until they morning of the 4th day. Which means you’ll have one pouch of regular and pouch of decaf. So bring your own!
That wasn't what happened with us at Kidani last month. We drank one in the morning and that day when they refreshed things (they did trash/etc and check up on supplies daily) they refreshed it same day. We had more when we got back that evening.

Regarding when Mousekeeping will leave more coffee - isn't the rule different if you are paying cash for a resie through Disney, as opposed to staying on points? (I don't drink coffee so I don't pay attention.)

We were at SSR last month. Our coffee was not refreshed each day. It made for a couple of tough mornings with decaf.

Regarding when Mousekeeping will leave more coffee - isn't the rule different if you are paying cash for a resie through Disney, as opposed to staying on points? (I don't drink coffee so I don't pay attention.)
Maybe, but we weren't staying cash.

thanks everyone! bringing my own :0
If you like/love coffee, you might want to get bottled water, or bring a brita/pur water pitcher. No matter how good the coffee, the water will make it rather nasty otherwise

Coffee is replaced on regular service days. If you are on a DVC reservation (either cash or points), you get service every four days. So your coffee will be replaced every four days. You'll probably get one, maybe two pouches of coffee that makes 4-6 cups of coffee.

If you are on a cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center, you'll get serviced every day and coffee will be replaced daily.

Last time we were at BCV, last year, we had a 4 cup coffee maker in our studio. I called and requested a 10-12 cup one, but they told me they were all out. Since, in reality the 4 cup coffee maker only holds 2 1/2 cups of coffee, using the coffee cups they have there, yet the studios are supposed to hold 4-5 people, I wasn't very happy.
Not full sized coffee drinking adults though.

It varies. All the DVC resorts should have the 10-12 cup coffee makers but BCV did seem to bring in the 4 cup ones for the studios (silly as it's the same occupancy as the 1BR's - actually legitimately a larger occupancy so someone wasn't really thinking there) but you can ask for a 10-12 cup if it is a 4 cup if you prefer a larger coffee machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter