"Beaches and Cream" after "Illuminations"--- Good Idea?

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Any thoughts??? Cancelled our "B & C" lunch ADR -- going to do "Boma" Bfast instead ( our 1st time---- love, love, love the dinner!!!!)

Thinking about burgers and a sundae at "B & C" after "Illuminations"--

What do y'all think? I can get a late ADR---- TIA !!!

I'm all for a burger and sundae at any time of day but I didn't think you could get ADRs for B & C.

Do you need (or should you get) and ADR just for ice cream?

Also, ideas on if you do go B&C after Illuminations, what are options on getting back to your resort (AOA or POP)?

Do you need (or should you get) and ADR just for ice cream?

Also, ideas on if you do go B&C after Illuminations, what are options on getting back to your resort (AOA or POP)?

I think going thru DTD is probably the best back to the resort

Thanks!! It's my lil guy's 3rd bday, and thinking will be a nice way to end the day---- it's late, but if he hears "Ice Cream", he wil wake up (or stay up!!)

:)

As long as you can get an ADR for the time you want, I think that would be a perfect ending to your little one's B-day :goodvibes.

We're going to B&C our last night after Fantasmic! I think it'll be so much fun to have sandwiches and sundaes to end the trip!!!

oooooooohhhhh , this does sound like a good idea one night , and we will be at BCV , thanks for the idea!

Since they started taking ADRS, I think the only way you will get ice cream after Illuminations is at the take-out counter. We went every night on our December trip & they were not taking walk-ups for inside B&C any of them. I was chatting with the CM at the podium & she said since they started the ADRS its next to impossible to walk-in after fireworks. We were just as happy getting it from the take-out counter, but the line was very long for it! So if you want to get food I'd really try & get an ADR!

Since they started taking ADRS, I think the only way you will get ice cream after Illuminations is at the take-out counter. We went every night on our December trip & they were not taking walk-ups for inside B&C any of them. I was chatting with the CM at the podium & she said since they started the ADRS its next to impossible to walk-in after fireworks. We were just as happy getting it from the take-out counter, but the line was very long for it! So if you want to get food I'd really try & get an ADR!

We have an early ADR for "GG" that day, so we are going to do Ice Cream and Burgers--- we should be OK

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter