Beaches and Cream/Kitchen Sink/Deluxe Dining Plan

Zooey72

Mouseketeer
Question is really in the subject. We are going there and would like to get the Kitchen SInk with our group of 5. I can't imagine they would give us 5 kitchen sinks (and I wouldn't want that), but I am hoping I can trade 4 desert credits for 1 kitchen sink for us all to share. That seems reasonable since it says it feeds 4. Or is it just off the dining plan completely?

We had the Deluxe Dining Plan the last time we went (August 2019) and we ate at Beaches and Cream. Our server said that with that plan, you can get whatever you want for your meal, and that included the Kitchen Sink. We wound up with a "normal" meal of an appetizer, entree, and dessert for everyone, but our server said we could order as much of everything as we wanted - a four patty cheeseburger, five sides of fries, etc., had we wanted more. Again, she specifically said we could get The Kitchen Sink as our dessert (there were four of us, and maybe if there had been fewer we wouldn't have been able to get it) but we all wanted something different for our sundae so that's what we went with instead.

, but our server said we could order as much of everything as we wanted - a four patty cheeseburger, five sides of fries, etc., had we wanted more

This sounds more like you had an uninformed server or a server delivering pixie dust . B&C is not an "all you can" eat venue, no matter what kind of dining plan you have.

When I posted about this after returning from the trip multiple people said "yup, that's how the Deluxe plan works at B&C." I am reporting my experience. This is what happened for me.

Thanks for sharing.
be interesting to see if this remains the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!