Beaches and Cream To Go

Jasmineandrajah

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for Beaches and Cream, but I'm wondering if I should cancel it since we are only looking to order ice cream and milk shakes. Are we able to order milkshakes to go? Specifically the specialty milkshakes and ice cream? Thank you!

We did that in December..... we got double cones...they were great... if your not planning on eating a meal just get it to go at the window

I don't think you can get the specialty milkshakes (other than the plain ones with booze in them) at the take out window. You'll need an ADR for the specialty ones.

I don't think you can get the specialty milkshakes (other than the plain ones with booze in them) at the take out window. You'll need an ADR for the specialty ones.

Okay that's what I was thinking. We might end up ordering some fries or a side as well, so it might work out. Thanks!

I'm not sure what shakes you're thinking of but here are the menus posted at the take-out window, if helpful. These are from when it reopened so a little bit dated. If you want fries (I can never resist a potato in any form :laughing:) definitely plan on a reservation.

BeachesandCream_togo (2).jpg

BeachesandCream_togowindow (2).jpg

This helps so much! Thanks! I specifically wanted to try one of the milkshakes topped with a donut or cupcake in a souvenir cup. They look awesome! Not seeing these on the menu, so I'm thinking we will keep our ADR. Haha we are big potato fans here too! Yum! :p

My plan is the take out window, I also just want the special shakes and from what I’ve read they are on the take out menu listed as - Souvenir mug shakes $15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!