Bedbugs at CCI

I have been reading this one with interest. Partly because I have been recommending this place right and left here on the dis even though I haven't stayed there (based on never seeing one negative review until this one). And also because we were toying with staying there for a few nights next June (have sinced taken the plunge and booked the DLH for all 9 of our nights). Anyway, I went over to Tripadvisor and didn't see any bedbugs posting of late. That tells me if they have them, they are recent and not in all the rooms. Hopefully they will address the problem very quickly as in gutting the entire room of furniture and fabrics! This is a very beloved and popular property but a small one. They can't afford to lose too many customers and get a bad rap. And all hotels can and do get bugs, its how they handle it that matters. There was a similar thread about the Grand Californian having bedbugs recently. I was staying there right after this thread came up and was careful to check the bedding and behind the bed for telltale signs, of which there weren't any thankfully. I haven't seen anymore on that hotel's having bedbugs either so maybe there can be isolated cases if handled properly. Lets hope so!

azlaura said:
I did email them and let them know. ( I am staying there in Dec. and would hate to have bites all over) I got an email this morning from the manager and they were looking into the issue. And stated they appreciated the email.

that's really great they were so prompt about it. good news. :) :goodvibes

Ya I don't think this was EVERY meant as a "I hate the cany cane inn, don't go there" thread. It's more of a be vigillant no matter where you are because it here happened at the Candy Cane inn message. Times are unfortunately changing on this front and no matter where you are staying checking the folds of the mattresses before moving in is going to have to be done when you stay anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter