Beingnets!

djpooh74

Earning My Ears
Aside from Port Orleans Resort, where else can I pick up these yummy snacks? Are there any special flavors for the upcoming holiday season? Thanks.

The MDE shows only one place outside of PO, the three listed are Scat Cat's, Sassagoula Floatworks & Restaurant Marrakesh.

Forget about WDW and just head for New Orleans. The ones at WDW are more cakey than airy dough. Also they are flat.
I have to agree with you that nothing beats New Orleans beignets, but the WDW ones are still delightful. We make a special trip to POFQ with every visit just to get them.

Forget about WDW and just head for New Orleans. The ones at WDW are more cakey than airy dough. Also they are flat.

Our order at POFQ wasn't cakey or doughy, they were absolutely hollow. So a top shell, a bottom shell & NOTHING in between to bite into. A complete disappointment. It didn't help we'd eaten at Cafe DuMonde 2 days before.

Our order at POFQ wasn't cakey or doughy, they were absolutely hollow. So a top shell, a bottom shell & NOTHING in between to bite into. A complete disappointment. It didn't help we'd eaten at Cafe DuMonde 2 days before.
Don't ya know it !!

Yep to that! My girlfriend liked the Beingnets at Port Orleans - until her trip to New Orleans this fall, she said she will never have the ones at POFQ again :drinking:

Being nets? Why would I want to be a net, let alone eat one? :)

Beignets, on the other hand, are delicious. Although the ones at French Quarter aren't my favorite...

I’m here at POFQ now & stopped in for beignets...they were yummy enough when warm but if you don’t eat them right away they are like hard dough balls.
The bad attitude on the girl who waited on us & others at the Scat Cat Club is another story 🙄

I’m here at POFQ now & stopped in for beignets...they were yummy enough when warm but if you don’t eat them right away they are like hard dough balls.
The bad attitude on the girl who waited on us & others at the Scat Cat Club is another story 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!