Besides Everest, any other single rider lines at any Disney park?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
Trying to update my planning strategies...

Is there anywhere in any parks besides Everest where there is a single rider option?

Jenn

As far as I know, Test Track, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, and the new Millennium Falcon ride are the only rides in Disney World with single rider lines.

This one often takes longer than the standby line
That is hit and miss. I've used the single rider line many times. Sometimes its 20 minutes, the last time was walkon. They didn't even have us stop to watch the video. Walked through the video room, into teh queue and was the 1st person in line and got on the next train. At 2 pm

I haven't had much luck with single rider at Rock n Roller Coaster--it is usually shorter than standby but can still be 30+ minutes, and my max tolerance is about 20 minutes. Everest single-rider usually works really well for us. Test Track can be hit or miss as well but is usually not bad.

Love the Test Track one! It's usually pretty good. If the line is stopped at the area where you can briefly design a car - you might have as long as a 20 minute wait - but it's usually 5-15 minutes.

Every single time I've been solo at FOP - they needed a solo - and I've managed to skip one wait cycle! You do have to listen though. And well - one cycle after a long wait doesn't really mean much! LOL.

Haven't tried the Falcon one yet - is that reliably open now?

My boyfriend has given up on the RnR one has the few times he has tried it - it's been longer than standby!

Love the Test Track one! It's usually pretty good. If the line is stopped at the area where you can briefly design a car - you might have as long as a 20 minute wait - but it's usually 5-15 minutes.

Every single time I've been solo at FOP - they needed a solo - and I've managed to skip one wait cycle! You do have to listen though. And well - one cycle after a long wait doesn't really mean much! LOL.

Haven't tried the Falcon one yet - is that reliably open now?

My boyfriend has given up on the RnR one has the few times he has tried it - it's been longer than standby!

I second this, do not use the single rider at RnRR. It can take forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!