Top 3

3. Pecos Bills
2. Columbia Harbour House
1. Be Our Guest

Bottom 3

3. Tomorrowland Terrace
2. Lunching Pad
1. Golden Oak Outpost

CHH is my Number 1 because it's tucked away, has a ton of seating, and the food actually is really good.

Our worst has actually been Casey's which is upsetting, but the family just hasn't been wowed by mediocre hot dogs I guess.

I'm with Pete, though. Be Our Guest is very overrated.

BOG is definitely overrated! It was one of our worst meals last trip. The French onion soup is the size of a thimble and woefully lacking in cheese.

I'd agree BOG is over-rated, but look at the other options. I also don't really consider it a QS. You are seated by a hostess and brought your food by a waiter (but not you plastic ware or drink), and for one third the price of a dinner there you get to see all of the theming inside. I prefer a grilled ham and cheese meal and being able to keep refilling my drink there than a frozen pizza and hovering for a place to sit at Pinocchio.

I have no idea what Golden Oak Outpost is. Is it bad, or is it just not that well known so no one voted for it?

We've only been to BoG a couple of times but I thought that the food was good - the pork dish is really good. It is a bit overpriced but for the setting I think it is worth it

I haven't been to Pecos Bill's since the redo but prior to that we hated it and it was the only place we refused to go back to. Nothing had any flavor and it was like an action sport to try a get a table - terrible experience

It's been a long time since I've done BOG for lunch but I thought it was good. I really enjoy dinner. It's one of my favorites in MK. I have yet to try breakfast there.

I'd agree BOG is over-rated, but look at the other options. I also don't really consider it a QS. You are seated by a hostess and brought your food by a waiter (but not you plastic ware or drink), and for one third the price of a dinner there you get to see all of the theming inside. I prefer a grilled ham and cheese meal and being able to keep refilling my drink there than a frozen pizza and hovering for a place to sit at Pinocchio.

I have no idea what Golden Oak Outpost is. Is it bad, or is it just not that well known so no one voted for it?

It's just one of those "unknown" places tucked away back by Splash between Frontierland and Adventureland.

@TheMaxRebo I said the same thing about Peco's Bills a few years ago, then I saw that they completely changed their menu. I'm surprised this was not mentioned in the the episode. Yeah, the "steak" they had there was tougher than a one-eyed sailor in a....well, you get the idea. New menu and items helped this place a lot.

I love Pinocchio Village Haus; although the flatbread my DW likes got taken off the menu, they still have good stuff there. I would rank it higher than Cosmic Ray's, and closer to CHH.

The last time we went to BOG, they were filled with excuses. The food was still good, but I think anything would have tasted good in regard to how hungry we were before our food came out a 2nd time. I think we've decided the next time we eat French cuisine, it will be at EPCOT in France.

I really, really enjoyed BOG lunch. Way more than dinner, actually. I'd say it's probably my favorite QS in MK, with Cosmic Rays being a very close second. I think the dinner is overrated, but not the lunch. I haven't experienced the breakfast but it doesn't sound great.
I actually don't think I've had an MK QS that I hated!

My family and I love the food at BOG. We been there about 6 times for lunch now and haven't had a bad meal yet. We will go again our next trip to Disney. Can't wait !!

Our family's favorite is Cosmic Rays. What can I say, we like our food served with an animatronic. However, I always order the veggie burger, which has since been switched on the menu for a falafel burger...so we'll have to see if we like it.

Our family's favorite is Cosmic Rays. What can I say, we like our food served with an animatronic. However, I always order the veggie burger, which has since been switched on the menu for a falafel burger...so we'll have to see if we like it.
I agree about cosmic rays. I feel it is over looked. The toppings bar is amazing and there is plenty of room for seating.

I thought the food as Cosmic Rays was pretty good - I didn't like the setup with the different bays though as we wound up having to wait in multiple lines to get the different food that everyone in the family chose to have

I thought the food as Cosmic Rays was pretty good - I didn't like the setup with the different bays though as we wound up having to wait in multiple lines to get the different food that everyone in the family chose to have
I totally agree with you on this, @TheMaxRebo, was highly inconvenient for me in the past as well, even if just by myself, but wanting more than one specific thing. I thought somewhere (Daily Fix, podcast news maybe?) I had heard they had changed this, and all bays served all stuff to take care of this, but I could be mistaken. Anybody?

I totally agree with you on this, @TheMaxRebo, was highly inconvenient for me in the past as well, even if just by myself, but wanting more than one specific thing. I thought somewhere (Daily Fix, podcast news maybe?) I had heard they had changed this, and all bays served all stuff to take care of this, but I could be mistaken. Anybody?
You can now get anything from any bay.

Can't say enough good things about Pecos Bill. I feel like I get a ton of food, and it's good too. BOG is probably second behind it. I've never eaten at CHH, though I plan to do it on my next trip.

I'm surprised that Friars Nook didn't make the list for one of the worst. It really shouldn't be too hard to make half way decent mac n cheese, but it just wasn't good at all.

Can't say enough good things about Pecos Bill. I feel like I get a ton of food, and it's good too. BOG is probably second behind it. I've never eaten at CHH, though I plan to do it on my next trip.

I'm surprised that Friars Nook didn't make the list for one of the worst. It really shouldn't be too hard to make half way decent mac n cheese, but it just wasn't good at all.

Did you like Pecos Bill before the change or only after. I know people loved it even before the change (but it was the worst meal we ever had at WDW and I refused to go back), but then I also see people who love the mac n cheese at Friars Nook (I have never eaten there) ... I think just goes to show that there are a ton of different opinions out there about food options at WDW and no one should 100% listen to what the podcast says or what anyone else says - if you are interested in trying a place, try it ... if you love, then great!

We love Pecks Bill's. I don't count BOG since it requires an ADR at lunch...not a true quick serve in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!