Best and Worst Top 6 Best Queues

Worst Queues have to include the Speedway and its a small world.

Other candidates are Astro Orbiters, Peoplemover and Spaceship Earth
Theoretically the Peoplemover doesn’t have a queue as it’s just always loading but they’ve been only allowing so many people on the ramps at a time that it does have a line a lot now.

Ride loading logistics vs. queue is where my definition gets fuzzy. In my mind, a queue is a transformation opportunity between a guest loading area (with story/theme) and the physical attraction.

Good call on Big Thunder Mountain; it seems like an endless number of switchbacks.

Coming from someone who isn't too impressed with Peter Pan the ride, the new que is AWESOME!!! I grew up in a time before ipads/cellphones existed for entertainment. I would have loved this sort of cool, interactive que. I know I'm in the minority, but I greatly disagree with everyone.

Best queue obviously goes to EE. I enjoy it more than the ride itself. I would like to have unlimited time in it.

Grandchildren love Winnie the Pooh queue.

Worst queue ever: Soarin' - This queue gives me the creeps and sends my anxiety over the edge. It's like being stuck in an elevator. I have literally had to leave it before I passed out from a panic attack.

Last edited:
The whole debate on when the attraction starts and when the queue ends is confusing.
Look at Test Track, after you’ve designed your car you then have to queue again. Does the attraction start when you are designing your car or after?

If so is it not one of the best queues? It’s very interactive with screens etc.

Or is the overall theme just not good enough. I think the theme helps the queues have more options at times, and restricts others.

Best queue obviously goes to EE. I enjoy it more than the ride itself. I would like to have unlimited time in it.

Grandchildren love Winnie the Pooh queue.

Worst queue ever: Soarin' - This queue gives me the creeps and sends my anxiety over the edge. It's like being stuck in an elevator. I have literally had to leave it before I passed out, in the past.
Pooh - 100%!! I was going to mention this and forgot - so glad you remembered! Dumbo is good for that reason as well - good play time for the kiddos:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter