Best and Worst

Hi! We did the Best & Worst of Resort Pools at some point...I know we also did our Best and Worst Bars at some point. I have been keeping track of signature drinks so that could be something we do in the future.
When I suggested "Night Life" I didn't just mean general bars. I more so meant best places to meet hot single moms while at Disney.

I dislike the Haunted Mansion because the graveyard scene makes me think of my deceased loved ones and how they're buried and then I start to think about being buried alive and it makes me claustrophobic and then I go down this whole existential rabbit hole.

Yikes!

Last edited:
I am so intrigued from CMs pov honestly.

How.about bes/worst type of resort guest. Best/work on the job experience. Best/worst child guest. Elderly guest. No kid adult guest.

Just general CM experiences to show that they really.help with the.magic.

🙃
I was a CP in the early 2000s and I’ll say only a few guests were rude and entitled, majority were great. I did housekeeping and the rooms with kids were 300% worse to clean than the guests without kids, though. :)

I was a CP in the early 2000s and I’ll say only a few guests were rude and entitled, majority were great. I did housekeeping and the rooms with kids were 300% worse to clean than the guests without kids, though. :)
I can imagine! Sometimes its hard to believe i dont live with children because my house gets trashed too and thats by 3 adults lol!

I had only been listening to the regular DISUnplugged show but then I found the best and worst podcasts while on a 6 hr drive and listened to them the whole way! It was a great way to kill the time from OKC to Austin, TX.
How about best and worst uses for a Fastpass+ in each park.
best and worst attractions for a rainy day
best and worst of main St

Best and worst CM uniforms (Tower of Terror being my favorite!)
Best and worst waterpark attractions/slides

I also support best and worst Pete's rants!

Going off of the article that was written recently, I would love a top 5 or a tier list of the Disney trash can designs.

I have only been watching/listening for about the last year so this might have been done but the best/worst burgers, fried chicken, asian food. Might be better for the dining show but I would absolutely love all the opinions on this.

was there a best and worse on youtube and then it disappeared? (was something frozen related). I thought I saw it waited to watch it then it was gone. Or I could be because I've been social distancing too much.

was there a best and worse on youtube and then it disappeared? (was something frozen related). I thought I saw it waited to watch it then it was gone. Or I could be because I've been social distancing too much.
There had to have been as I saw it this afternoon, started to listen, turned it off, came back and it was gone. Probably posted as a mistake and will be posted later.

There had to have been as I saw it this afternoon, started to listen, turned it off, came back and it was gone. Probably posted as a mistake and will be posted later.

awesome thanks I told my wife ill wait until she comes home from work to watch it and it was about frozen went back was gone.

I say retire this and come up with something new before you start scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Why not a new segment talking about fun little secrets or doing something fresh.

Best and Worst re-appearing food items at F&G and F&W.
My vote for the best is the Scampi Dip at Coastal Eats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!