Best Buffet breakfast with/without characters?

Wait not to high jinx Thai thread so sorry
But what about Ohana breakfast ? Pros cons ? We have a reservation and I’m in the fence

Im not going till June and this was on my list until I kept hearing bad reviews about it. There was just too many to risk it soooo I changed my mind

🤷‍♀️

We finally tried the Wave last trip and that is our new favorite. Food was amazing, and the service was phenomenal!
I’m one that actually loves the food at 1900PF, too, so we usually go there every trip.

Garden Grill - not strictly a buffet, but great food (especially the sticky bun in a pan!), great character interaction (with or without kids!) and also offers good plant-based alternatives to the meat. 👩‍🌾🍳🧇🍓

Please stop recommending The Wave for breakfast! I love the breakfast there, and part of the charm is that it is usually not over-crowded. If we keep telling people, the crowds may get larger. I also avoid telling people that, since The Wave breakfast buffet doesn't have an omelet station, you can usually have the buffet AND order an omelet for the same price. YMMV, but we have had success.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter