Best cabana rental on Family Beach

Heard02

Mouseketeer
Any advice on which of the cabanas are best on family beach? And why?
Thanks!

I think location plays a part in it too....
I've started research online and there are some I'd definitely take over others. :)
Anxious to hear what people who have stayed in them think.

We have always tried for 7. We like that it is close to the bathrooms but gives a really nice view of the ship! 6 was nice too. Enjoy!! They truly are amazing.

Any advice on which of the cabanas are best on family beach? And why?
Thanks!

Unless you are sailing concierge, the best cabana on the family beach is the one that you manage to snag. Aside from that four through eight seem to be the preferences due to location and view of the ship. The amenities of the cabanas are all the same.

We were in #4 and it was perfectly fine. Close to the bathroom, Cookies 2, and had a nice view of the ship. If I had a choice, my favorites would be 6, 7, or even 8. I liked that they were a tad further from the rope off that separated the cabanas and had a more private path from the cabana to the beach. #4 shared a common walkway with #5. I didn't care as much for the ones further down by the lagoon, but some love them. It's all about what you're looking for.

We like #9. View of the ship. Quiet down that end, but not too far from amenities. Sounds like you are in the neighborhood snagging #7. Enjoy! There aren't any bad choices when it comes to the cabanas.

I will gladly and happily take anyone I can get my hands on. :beach::beach::beach:

We had one of the new ones in Feb. It was very close to the little lagoon area, our grandkids had the best time in that lagoon with their rafts. It was so quiet and peaceful, only 3 other families in the area, all the kids enjoyed their day. Yes a day where there were actually unrented cabanas, I was shocked.
It was a little walk to the lunch area, but we didn't mind, it was a beautiful cool day.

We did a lower number and a higher number and both were great. Not too far from bathrooms! You cant go wrong.

We did a Cabana on first cruise. Since then we've not and just positioned ourselves on the end of the beach closest to the 'rope' and found that we can spend the money on 'beverages' and get the same quietness and open space as we would had we rented a cabana. Granted we're not in the cabana, but I have $600 to spend on my favorite servers bringing me ice cold Corona's all day long. I do the recon and kids and wife join after. We love it. So much so we booked a back to back so we can do this twice over a 7 day period. Love CC!

We had #5 a couple of weeks ago and we really enjoyed it. My personal preference would be something in the 4 - 8 range to minimize walking distance to restrooms, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

We had #15 last year. close to the rest rooms, but that's it. Faced the "Lagoon", which had a strong oder to it. Long walk to food and drinks. This year we requested a low number and have #2, close to food, drinks and the rest rooms. My opinion, try to request a lower number, the cabanas facing the "Lagoon" are iffy at best.

Cabanas 1, 2 and 3 will have the the most congested beach area due to their configuration.

We had #15 last year. close to the rest rooms, but that's it. Faced the "Lagoon", which had a strong oder to it. Long walk to food and drinks. This year we requested a low number and have #2, close to food, drinks and the rest rooms. My opinion, try to request a lower number, the cabanas facing the "Lagoon" are iffy at best.
I was afraid of this. Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!